Racist President Trump is using the Post Office to suppress the votes of Minorities

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
This is not my conspiracy.
This is Nancy Pelosi's conspiracy.
"All of these changes directly jeopardize the election and disproportionately threaten to disenfranchise voters in communities of color," she continued. "The Postal Service is Election Central during the pandemic, and Democrats will not allow the President to force Americans to choose between their health and their vote."

"All of these changes directly jeopardize the election and disproportionately threaten to disenfranchise voters in communities of color," she continued. "The Postal Service is Election Central during the pandemic, and Democrats will not allow the President to force Americans to choose between their health and their vote."

How DARE he do such a thing! (Sarcasm alert.)

I've never understood how anyone can be "disenfranchised" when it comes to voting.

For instance, voter ID. How is requiring an ID to vote unfair to blacks? Can they, somehow, not get an ID? What about when it comes time to cash their welfare checks? Don't they need to have an ID to do that? If their money is deposited directly into their bank account, didn't they need an ID to open that account? Do they not have driver's licenses? If they were able to get one of those, why not a voter ID card?

If Pelosi wants good white people to believe that the postal service is the only way coloreds can vote, shouldn't be be speaking out against public gatherings where people are protesting against monuments and attending funerals for dead negroes? Failing that, her whining falls on deaf ears.

What insurmountable problem exists which dictates that colored folks can't vote in person with a government issued ID?

If you can’t show up then you don’t deserve to vote

Forum List

Back