Racist cops sacked after illegal traffic stop.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Its a start. But they should all have been sacked.
5 met thugs to stop and search a young couple for the crime of driving a nice car.
They had their 3 month old baby with them.

The previous Comissioner had exonerated them which shows the deep rooted racism problem in the police.

But the Cops made a mistake. Its stupid to accuse a suspect of drug taking when he gets tested for drugs every day.

And its even more stupid of accusing them of running a red light when all these places have cameras.

Technology is making it harder for racist police to fit up young black people. We can all agree on that.

That shit happens all the time here. Black and white cops do it. Doesnt matter what color the victims skin color is, either.
Its also like the Church. They protect their own, and it isnt right.
Cops have an authority problem. IDK if its a race problem.
To just assume it is because the victim is a different color, is racist.

That shit happens all the time here. Black and white cops do it. Doesnt matter what color the victims skin color is, either.
Its also like the Church. They protect their own, and it isnt right.
Cops have an authority problem. IDK if its a race problem.
To just assume it is because the victim is a different color, is racist.
It never happened to me ever. It happens to my son in law every couple of weeks.
Funny that my daughter never gets stopped when she drives the same car. Its just racism.

It never happened to me ever. It happens to my son in law every couple of weeks.
Funny that my daughter never gets stopped when she drives the same car. Its just racism.
Its never happened to me either but that doesnt mean anything. Of course, as I said earlier today, you are very simplistic. So im sure you dont understand.

MET have even a worse reputation than Canadian police, that's saying something. Monarxhies done what they have always done, even those of the second hand variety.

That because you're never driving along to go surfing and tokin' on a number through a speed trap

in a backwater town with one traffic light.

Its never happened to me either but that doesnt mean anything. Of course, as I said earlier today, you are very simplistic. So im sure you dont understand.
I understand the stats. Most stop and searches are done on a racist basis.

Last edited:

5 met thugs to stop and search a young couple for the crime of driving a nice car.

The previous Comissioner had exonerated them which shows the deep rooted racism problem in the police.

But the Cops made a mistake. Its stupid to accuse a suspect of drug taking when he gets tested for drugs every day.

And its even more stupid of accusing them of running a red light when all these places have cameras.

Technology is making it harder for racist police to fit up young black people. We can all agree on that.
Nice to see the UK puts such scum on the "do not hire as police" list. Wish they did that here.

It HAS to be the cop's fault. Dark colored folks NEVER do anything wrong.

Well it is when they have been proved to be liars by their own organisation.
Why do you racist trash hate black people ?
Most of us simply don't trust black people because black people hate us!! Have you ever experienced the black side of town in any one of America's big cities? No? I have!! So I may just know a little bit more about the subject than you do.

Most of us simply don't trust black people because black people hate us!! Have you ever experienced the black side of town in any one of America's big cities? No? I have!! So I may just know a little bit more about the subject than you do.
They must recognise you as a klan member. Maybe take off your robes when you leave your parents house ?

They must recognise you as a klan member. Maybe take off your robes when you leave your parents house ?
At the rate they're going ... I may have to buy some robes. They're doing more to fan the flames of racial strife than they are attempting to find racial peace or harmony.

Forum List

Back