Racist buzzfeed lists things white people need to stop ruining in2018

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
BuzzFeed has published a list of “37 things white people need to stop ruining in 2018,” in yet another example of the left’s brazen anti-white racism.
Racist BuzzFeed Lists “Things White People Need to Stop Ruining in 2018”
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Buzz feed does a great job pushing their indoctrinated psychological warfare onto the weak minds of society just like the morons who believe Obama is admired lmfao that is such a lie and it's not hard to find how THE TRUTH IS MORE PPL HATE THAT SOB THEN LIKE HIM including other Countries who also hate this pos bastard. ..............

The weak minded are to dumbed down to see whats right in front of them as they glorify him too omg the irony of stupidity.

Poor oppressed white people.

Some of the things on the list was true. You white people are ruining macaroni and cheese. Mac and cheese should be yellow, not white

Some of the things on the list was true. You white people are ruining macaroni and cheese. Mac and cheese should be yellow, not white
Depends on the cheese you use, I guess.

I grew up on 'yellow' Mac and Cheese, but somehow, the wifes is always closer to white.

Depends on the cheese you use, I guess.

I grew up on 'yellow' Mac and Cheese, but somehow, the wifes is always closer to white.

"American cheese" comes either yellow ----colored by turmeric-----or white---no turmeric.
They both taste the same. The amount of turmeric which in large quantity is bitter---
is very small----but a good colorant

if the yellow cheese is made yellow by TURMERIC-----it is ok-----
turmeric is safe. When I was a kid, my mom avoided "colors"
in food because she thought they were adulterants-----turmeric
is ok-----but there are other DYES used in various foods

what is wrong with a nice gouda mac and cheese anyway?

Here's my list of things black people ruin

Everything they touch

/end thread

Huff Post, The Real, etc are also blatantly racist--proud to be racist...but that's ok to blacks/libs/etc

Forum List

Back