Racism does not exist!

musicman said:
Imagine that - people actually expressing preferences as to who stays in their homes with them. Those BASTARDS!

How about putting your money where your mouth is, Spiderman? Where's YOUR ad?

Right - Spiderman can adopt all the black people. When you wake up in the morning and find your house has been cleaned of all its valuables and nothing but chicken bones on the floor, you can congratulate yourself for being such a tolerant, open-minded non-racist.

And how many frickin' times do I have to point out that there's nothing stopping BLACKS THEMSELVES from opening their homes to other blacks. But they probably know better.

William Joyce said:
Right - Spiderman can adopt all the black people. When you wake up in the morning and find your house has been cleaned of all its valuables and nothing but chicken bones on the floor, you can congratulate yourself for being such a tolerant, open-minded non-racist.

And how many frickin' times do I have to point out that there's nothing stopping BLACKS THEMSELVES from opening their homes to other blacks. But they probably know better.

The blacks in Austin took in other blacks until all of their assets from FEMA and Red Cross ran out. There even is a word that the Red Cross uses to describe them--"Harvesters". I can think of a few others that aren't so euphemistic.

Abbey Normal said:
Every other claim of racism connected with Katrina was exposed as a fraud; this one will probably be the same.

No. The adds are real. You can find them at NOLA.com

Secondly, Spidey, did it ever occur to you that black families renting rooms in their homes are just as likely to have a preference for a black tenant?

Did it ever occur to you that stating something with absolutely no evidence to back it up is pointless?

Oh, wait, you must think that only whites can be racist. Puh-leeze. :rolleyes:

Did it ever occur to you that when white-on-black racism is pointed out and all you can think to do is point out black-on-white racism your subtle bigotry becomes evident.

You really are the cliche lib. Everyone is a victim, Bush is evil, the USA is always wrong, whites are racist, there should be no limits on lawsuits, the world is coming to an end, :blah2: :blah2: :blah2:

You are really the cliche rightwinger. Making up things that I didn't say because arguing with me based on what I actually said is too difficult for your puny brain.

William Joyce said:

William Joyce - US Message Board's Bigot of the Day!

He should be applauded for abandoning all subtlty and letting his true White Supremacist thoughts shine out for all to see!

SpidermanTuba said:
Are you saying those without any extra space in their home are worse than bigots?

Originally Posted by musicman
How does YOUR ad read?

it looked like such a simple question on the surface.....

i guess if you are not able to help others your role in life is to pass judgement on others and the way they choose to help......

sorry i can't help you and oh by the way, you over there.....you are doing it wrong...you should do it like this.

also, how do you all know that the adds are written by white people?

manu1959 said:
i guess if you are not able to help others your role in life is to pass judgement on others and the way they choose to help......

Because the only way you can help people after a hurricane is to let them into your home.

Well if musicman and yourself wants to make this a dick-slinging contest about who helped out during the storm...

Letting 3 evacuees stay at your place isn't really helping people, if they only need to stay a few months. Letting 6 volunteers from other states stay at your place isn't helping either. Neither is hauling in 5 carloads of food and water to needy areas a way to help people. Or volunteering at shelters. Or negotiating the shipment and distribution of needed items in from other people from out of the state. Or making phone calls for people who have no way to call out. Turning your home into a temporary staging area for a handful of people who want to help out and a handful of people who need a place for a few weeks or maybe who just need a place to stay for a night on their way back to check out the damage - certainly is no way to help people out, and I apologize.

Obviously, anyone who ever points out any white-on-black racism as never done anything to help anyone in their life.

Now what did you folks do?

SpidermanTuba said:
Because the only way you can help people after a hurricane is to let them into your home.

Well if musicman and yourself wants to make this a dick-slinging contest about who helped out during the storm...

Letting 3 evacuees stay at your place isn't really helping people, if they only need to stay a few months. Letting 6 volunteers from other states stay at your place isn't helping either. Neither is hauling in 5 carloads of food and water to needy areas a way to help people. Or volunteering at shelters. Or negotiating the shipment and distribution of needed items in from other people from out of the state. Or making phone calls for people who have no way to call out. Turning your home into a temporary staging area for a handful of people who want to help out and a handful of people who need a place for a few weeks or maybe who just need a place to stay for a night on their way back to check out the damage - certainly is no way to help people out, and I apologize.

Obviously, anyone who ever points out any white-on-black racism as never done anything to help anyone in their life.

Caught a bullshitter in the act.

SpidermanTuba said:

how do you know the adds were written by whites?

i cut a check for 25k to the red cross for katrina

i cut a 10k check to the red cross for the tsunami

i give 5k / year to aids research

i give 5k / year to breast cancer research

we did 250k in "in kind" services for a homless foundation in sf

we did 50k in in kind services for a disadvataged artist program

my staff and i design design below market rate housing of equal quality in all projects we do

my staff and i teach pro-bono

you were asked a simple question.....you take the piss out of people that are trying to help beacuse you don't like they way they are helping.....

i thought his question was pretty simple....what does your add say?

SpidermanTuba said:
Why would it matter?

Are they no longer bigots because they have positive qualities as well?

fair enough....why do you belive the adds were written by whites?

manu1959 said:
fair enough....why do you belive the adds were written by whites?

I think its a reasonable assumption. Would you assume that a graffitti of a Swastika was done by a non-Jew?

However, its still racist regardless of the race of the racist.

SpidermanTuba said:
Nope. Unlike some people I don't have to speak the words out loud when I type.

Very well. Your response is kind of nit-picking in a liberal, chickenshit, "distract, deflect, misdirect" sort of way - but, if it makes you happy, I'll rephrase:

Do you even think before you post?

SpidermanTuba said:
I think its a reasonable assumption. Would you assume that a graffitti of a Swastika was done by a non-Jew?

so you assume that what you call racist adds (by definition they are discriminatory) are written by whites because they discriminate against non- whites...

now this is quite interesting to me because it certainly appears that you have made assumptions about a group of people that tells me you have a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits....(posting discriminatory adds) ....which is the deffinition of racisim.

but i must be wrong.....as of course....you are one of the two most intelligent posters here.....you would never make the mistake of being racist against whites.......the horror....the horror

SpidermanTuba said:

as for the swastika comment.....you ....again as one of the two most intelligent posters here.... of course know that before hitler got a hold of the swastika it had nothing to do with the jewish religion.....so your comment was meant to what.....change the subject?....tell me...you being the smarterof the two of us

musicman said:
Imagine that - people actually expressing preferences as to who stays in their homes with them. Those BASTARDS!

How about putting your money where your mouth is, Spiderman? Where's YOUR ad?

Yea, you know:

The POPE ---------------------------public forums

My home ---------------------------- public housing

:), Im still laughing !!, Powerman where are you !!??!?!?!??!?!?!?

Forum List

Back