Racism and excuses

Did *I* say those things?

Didn't think so. Try again.

And go look at the campaign strategies your party has been using for 30 years.

you deny that African American Republicans such as Colin Powell and Condoleezea Rice have been called these names????

Ostrich Alert! :cuckoo:

Let's see

John Wayne Gacy

Lee Harvey Oswald

Mark David Chapman

See lots of people are called by their middle names. I routinely call my son by his first and middle names. you Robert James so and so get your ass over here!

And I routinely call McCain JSM in my posts just as I call Barack BHO.

Anyone with an independent thought knows that using Hussein is a red herring. But you can't seem to think that anyone should be able to vote for someone other than BHO so you point the finger and cry racist.

:disbelief: Did you really just compare Barack Obama to serial killers? You have either lost your mind or your trying to hold onto a point that has absolutely no validity at all, which is it?

The book the Spike Lee movie was based on?

I have a better idea, why don't *you* do some reading and learn about the southern strategy? Because I'm pretty sure I've read a heck of a lot more than you. I could be wrong, but I don't think so.

And yet the Republicans not the Democrats have placed minorities in more positions of power and higher levels than ANY democrat. GO FIGURE.

And yet the Republicans not the Democrats have placed minorities in more positions of power and higher levels than ANY democrat. GO FIGURE.

ssssssssssh!

edit it to say, it's kinda of like the European community that will call US citizens rascist if we don't elect Obama, yet they cannot produce one black President, Prime Minister, Chancellor, Queen or King, in a thousand years! go figure

Last edited:

You can not be serious? Where have you been? There were political cartoons all over the place that were racist as hell but the liberals wer putting them out against Colin Powell and Condi Rice. Huge racial slurs and stereotypes and your side lapped it up.

Did you just crawl out of a cave?

You can not be serious? Where have you been? There were political cartoons all over the place that were racist as hell but the liberals wer putting them out against Colin Powell and Condi Rice. Huge racial slurs and stereotypes and your side lapped it up.

way deeper than that!

Rice was token black pick that was extremely unqualified but would do everything Bush asked. Colin Powell was used COMPLETELY by Bush and then quit. Anyone else you want to create as some kind of thing the Republicans have done?

Hey, and BTW, its the DEMOCRATS that have put a person of color up for PRESIDENT, the highest office in case you didn't notice

No, I just don't believe you. I remember a cartoon about Rice being portrayed as a "mammie" -- is that what you are calling racist? Was that the Democratic party that made the cartoon?

No, you made a claim, now back it up.

what claim? ostrich claim? has been proven by my conversational sidekicks unwillingness to read a source that differs from her ideology! What I said was, and listen vewwwwwwwy carefully. You get to read what we have written and then you get to decide who is the ostrich. I think I can safely assume that you will decide it is I.

Kerry on!

what claim? ostrich claim? has been proven by my conversational sidekicks unwillingness to read a source that differs from her ideology! What I said was, and listen vewwwwwwwy carefully. You get to read what we have written and then you get to decide who is the ostrich. I think I can safely assume that you will decide it is I.

Kerry on!
You made the claim that the Democratic party made racist remarks about Powell and Rice. I asked you to present them. You refused.

Another asshole heard from. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back