Racism and excuses

No, I just don't believe you. I remember a cartoon about Rice being portrayed as a "mammie" -- is that what you are calling racist? Was that the Democratic party that made the cartoon?

I'm going to go out on a limb and say "yes", portraying Rice as a "mammie" is racist.

You made the claim that the Democratic party made racist remarks about Powell and Rice. I asked you to present them. You refused.

Another asshole heard from. :eusa_whistle:

yes, and I have a bridge to sell too. Spin it all you want.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say "yes", portraying Rice as a "mammie" is racist.
I couldn't decide myself, at the time. I think Rice was underqualified for her first job with the Bush Administration, but not because she was black.

Regardless, one political cartoon is not the mouthpiece of the Democratic party.

I read a few comments and the one's I read didn't agree with the person who made the post.

So this is your evidence that the Democratic party made racist remarks about Powell and Rice? An anonymous poster on Daily Kos???

Oh, yeah, very convincing.

:cuckoo:

Does that mean we get to use the racist rants posted by some posters here as proof that the "republican party" thinks something... or all "conservatives" think something?

How sad.

I read a few comments and the one's I read didn't agree with the person who made the post.

So this is your evidence that the Democratic party made racist remarks about Powell and Rice? An anonymous poster on Daily Kos???

Oh, yeah, very convincing.

:cuckoo:

google is your friend my friend, I won't do you work for you. I can tell you this it was not Republicans calling those names. So believe what you will.

Every single one of your Democratic candidates worship at the alter of KOS, a radical hate group. Yea, they all attended their convention and take their money, so yep, I'd say they are the Democratic party. DU and Media Matters and MoveOn, likewise.

Does that mean we get to use the racist rants posted by some posters here as proof that the "republican party" thinks something... or all "conservatives" think something?

How sad.

you already think Republicans are rascists, so why the hell not?

Rice was token black pick that was extremely unqualified but would do everything Bush asked. Colin Powell was used COMPLETELY by Bush and then quit. Anyone else you want to create as some kind of thing the Republicans have done?

Hey, and BTW, its the DEMOCRATS that have put a person of color up for PRESIDENT, the highest office in case you didn't notice

So a Republican does it and it is a 'token', but in the rare instance that a DEM does it, it is 'progress' or 'breaking down barriers'

freaking laughable

I will, especially since you can't be bothered to back up your claims.

lol, I did back them up, you just have you head in the sand! But, that's okay, we are on the road to nowhere! Happy KOS

for what?

She claims there were no racist attacks against Powell and Rice and that only one cartoon was ever put out depicting Rice as a black Mammy with the big lips and all. AND she claims that one was not racist at all because Rice wasn't qualified for the Job.

In other words she crawled out of some Cave about a year ago and has no memory of past events and demands we post what was common knowledge to anyone that could read or owned a TV.

Usual Liberal retard drivel, if she had a brain she would be dangerous.

She claims there were no racist attacks against Powell and Rice and that only one cartoon was ever put out depicting Rice as a black Mammy with the big lips and all. AND she claims that one was not racist at all because Rice wasn't qualified for the Job.

In other words she crawled out of some Cave about a year ago and has no memory of past events and demands we post what was common knowledge to anyone that could read or owned a TV.

I think based on the standards set down by her own demands for proof, that we can conclude that in fact THE Republican Party is not rascist. Our job here is done!

TED RaLL's was he a democrat or a Republican!
Jeramiah Wright he a democrat or a Republican!

I made no such claims. I asked the tree to back up his/her statement. I know something posted on Daily Kos is damning evidence in your mind, but it isn't in mine.

Retired, please uninsert your head from your asshole again.

He never said Race was the issue. He said Race will be an issue. If you don't buy that you are dumber than a rock, and that is only one evolutionary step above a conservative.:lol:

If race wasn't an issue at all you would see the "black house" cartoons, and you wouldn't have a well to do republican white jewish golf partner tell me he won't vote for Obama because he is black.

Race is an issue. If this were a white well spoken Dem, he would be ahead by more. But not to worry, as they hit on the current economic mess Bush and Graham and McCain have created, your party will be out.:eusa_pray:

Rayboyusmc,

why do you have to be so ugly and rude to anybody who does not agree with you and your way of thinking? Can't we have a polite exchange?

Can I assume that you are, or used to be a part of our military? If so, you really should take a step back and look at the way you come across to people.

:disbelief: Did you really just compare Barack Obama to serial killers? You have either lost your mind or your trying to hold onto a point that has absolutely no validity at all, which is it?

I made no comparison at all. You said people don't call anyone by all three names and i gave you examples of people who are routinely called by three names. If that offends you how about:

Sarah Michele Gellar

John Rhys Davies

Oh I got one for you

Martin Luther King. He was Black and called by three names. But I guess that's racist too.

I have my reasons for not voting for BHO none of which are his skin color.

it is more his snobbish, condescending and patronizing attitude that irks me.

Like this:

"The one thing that I want to insist on is that, as I travel around the country, the American people are a decent people. Now they get confused sometimes. You know, they listen to the wrong talk radio shows or watch the wrong TV networks, um, but they’re, they’re basically decent, they’re basically sound."

Oh thank you Senator. I know I am merely basically decent and sound but I am also stupid and can't decide for myself what to listen to and what to watch. Thank you thank you oh messiah for delivering me from my confusion

Or maybe it is really me. Maybe I am just a bitter typical white person and cling to my guns and my antipathy for people different from me.

Oh Senator please please tell me what that big word means "an tith a pee "is that how you say it??

But maybe Mrs O is right and my soul is broken

OH (swooning) where would i be without you my redeemer from confusion ; my deliverer to what is right and from what is wrong; my repairman of the soul

I want to believe senator please please tell me what to believe.

View attachment 5890

Last edited:
Thats because THERE ARE many racist white people, including some on this board(umm Ninja for example). Why do you think this board has members who call him, "Barack Hussein Obama." And the funny thing is he's HALF WHITE you morons

They call him that because that IS his middle name dude...

Forum List

Back