Racism affects law enforcement and perception.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
One of the constant complaints of BLM is that the Whites think all Blacks are guilty, of something anyway. Whites denounce this as Racism, and insist it is because blacks are criminals.

I thought of this ongoing discussion when I read this article.

Police Forces Are Sending A Message To Black Suburban Residents: You’re Not Wanted

People in the town are complaining about the increased crime, which they say is a result of more Blacks moving into the town. Unfortunately, the crime statistics don't back that up. In fact, crime is lower now than it was a decade ago. The people deny this, and by the people I mean the majority white residents of the town.

The article is interesting, and enlightening, and will be denounced and rejected by the usual folks here. The ones who cheer when a black guy is pummeled by police. The ones who scream see when a black guy does commit a crime, but don't see anything but the color.

For the rest of you, those of you who don't see color, and seek only truth. I hope you find the article interesting. For those of you who walk around dreaming of some black guy coming to steal your car or rape your women, presuming some woman would want anything to do with you, I don't believe you will find anything interesting in the article at all.

For the rest of you, if you want to understand why Blacks are angry. If you want to understand why they are frustrated, then reading this article will give you a glimpse, and certainly not the full color picture, of the world they live in.

If you want to discuss BLM we can. I'll agree without any hesitation that a lot of what they are demanding is ridiculous. But you will never agree that they have a valid complaint and are targeted and pre judicially profiled.

The article really moved me and I totally see blacks in a different light

So I opened my heart and wrote this:

"I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the great contributions of the Black community to our society. Their peaceful and generous nature make them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture. Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people. Real estate values are fueled by the mix of African Americans into an area due to their caring and respectful nature of these communities, an example of all they have achieved through their enthusiasm for self improvement by hard work and a self-reliant can-do nature. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer as a nation."

Damn but I called it right. A racist will always rush out and prove it if you give them half a chance.

I thought I said some pretty nice things about the colored folks

New Topics

Forum List

Back