Racial Ticket Equalization

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
According to left-wing logic, if they go over the ticket records of a cop and they find 80% of tickets were given to black people, then surely, it means the cop is racist. So their solution is to demand racial equality in tickets.

Might sound like a good idea, but the truth is it's bat-sht crazy to think cops are sitting around waiting for black people to by, but I guess people buy that story.

Using my neighborhood as an example, we have Armenians speeding around, running of the road, crashing into telephone polls, and spectacular car crashes. If a cop hands out 5 tickets and realizes they're all Armenians, then what that tells me is, the next day he'd better find 5 random white people to give tickets to, or he'll be fired for "racism"

According to left-wing logic, if they go over the ticket records of a cop and they find 80% of tickets were given to black people, then surely, it means the cop is racist. So their solution is to demand racial equality in tickets.

Might sound like a good idea, but the truth is it's bat-sht crazy to think cops are sitting around waiting for black people to by, but I guess people buy that story.

Using my neighborhood as an example, we have Armenians speeding around, running of the road, crashing into telephone polls, and spectacular car crashes. If a cop hands out 5 tickets and realizes they're all Armenians, then what that tells me is, the next day he'd better find 5 random white people to give tickets to, or he'll be fired for "racism"
Wrong.

No one 'believes' any such thing, including 'liberals.'

This is ridiculous nonsense you dreamed up on your own, devoid of fact and merit.

Forum List

Back