Racial self-perceptions of whites compared to Asians

Dan Stubbs wrote,
I don't like people from Central China, Korea and blow up with no loss.

Hello, Dan. I cannot tell if you are being sarcastic, making your comments very painful to read.

Dan, have you ever hung out with American or foreign born people of Asian descent?

Peace.

(So I am the only one that has posted about Asian race issues???) Honestly of all racial groups, I find these two contest the most, especially these days as Asians are starting to climb the ladder of success at a rapid rate. Whites for obvious reasons (colonialism, being the majority and dominant group in this country and others where they are not even the original inhabitants, the advancement of Europe, many well-known albeit disdained white supremist group, and other reasons). But whites and others. don't be completely fooled. I also see a lot of high regard for Asians because of their ancient culture and history and holding qualities such as respect, honor and loyalty highly and making it a point to practise it, and also their high-level of education and respective countries' climbing power. Many Asians also look down on foreign countries and are even xenophobic.Yet it seems so ironic because whites seem "better" because they don't think they are, a loved, well-regarded spiritual, humble attribute (yet again maybe the same could be said about Asians?)! So I find this is an interesting topic! Please no hate here but an honest, intellectually, culturally and historically(-backed) discussion. And again not asking who is better than everyone else of course but who has a tendency to think they are more (however inaccurate it may be), perhaps even were? Or does it depend on many things like where, at what point in history, even gender and age? About the same, or that's something we could never really know (though I did read that whites were least racist about what race their neighbor was (but maybe this is only relevant if racism was associated with thoughts of being better) etc?? Thank you!
White people have crippling collective guilt, the other races don’t.

Actually what I should've said was, I could see ever so vaguely the connection between feelings of superiority and collective guilt, at least in large part simply because that is the point you are trying to make. But if you are saying that makes whites think they are "better" more than asians think they are "better", not sure how that is. Care to elaborate?

(So I am the only one that has posted about Asian race issues???) Honestly of all racial groups, I find these two contest the most, especially these days as Asians are starting to climb the ladder of success at a rapid rate. Whites for obvious reasons (colonialism, being the majority and dominant group in this country and others where they are not even the original inhabitants, the advancement of Europe, many well-known albeit disdained white supremist group, and other reasons). But whites and others. don't be completely fooled. I also see a lot of high regard for Asians because of their ancient culture and history and holding qualities such as respect, honor and loyalty highly and making it a point to practise it, and also their high-level of education and respective countries' climbing power. Many Asians also look down on foreign countries and are even xenophobic.Yet it seems so ironic because whites seem "better" because they don't think they are, a loved, well-regarded spiritual, humble attribute (yet again maybe the same could be said about Asians?)! So I find this is an interesting topic! Please no hate here but an honest, intellectually, culturally and historically(-backed) discussion. And again not asking who is better than everyone else of course but who has a tendency to think they are more (however inaccurate it may be), perhaps even were? Or does it depend on many things like where, at what point in history, even gender and age? About the same, or that's something we could never really know (though I did read that whites were least racist about what race their neighbor was (but maybe this is only relevant if racism was associated with thoughts of being better) etc?? Thank you!

Actually what I should've said was, I could see ever so vaguely the connection between feelings of superiority and collective guilt, at least in large part simply because that is the point you are trying to make. But if you are saying that makes whites think they are "better" more than asians think they are "better", not sure how that is. Care to elaborate?
I was answering your overall question.

White people don’t think we are better than anyone, we have an inferiority complex because we think we are some kind of monsters for enslaving ourselves and others. This is the reason why Asians are catching up, because they possess no guilt. The Japanese think they are the best even after raping and pillaging China. The Chinese think they are the best even after murdering hundreds of millions of people. South Korea thinks they are the best even after relying on western powers to establish their nation. North Korea thinks they are the best even after regressing to basically a 3rd world country, and on and on.

Asians have limited resources and limited perspectives, but that is infinitely better than the scatterbrained incohesive western world that exists today.

White people don’t think we are better than anyone, we have an inferiority complex because we think we are some kind of monsters for enslaving ourselves and others. This is the reason why Asians are catching up, because they possess no guilt. The Japanese think they are the best even after raping and pillaging China. The Chinese think they are the best even after murdering hundreds of millions of people. South Korea thinks they are the best even after relying on western powers to establish their nation. North Korea thinks they are the best even after regressing to basically a 3rd world country, and on and on.

Asians have limited resources and limited perspectives, but that is infinitely better than the scatterbrained incohesive western world that exists today.

Wow, really? I didn't know it was quite like that. That is very interesting and informative (not to mention I'm guessing honest). Thank you for the response and insight.

What a load of ignorant nonsense.

Wow, really? I didn't know it was quite like that. That is very interesting and informative (not to mention I'm guessing honest). Thank you for the response and insight.

That’s not insight, it’s idiocy.

Forum List

Back