Racial profiling is a crime.

Little old lady...Shame on you! I have read enough of your post, especially on immigration, that this thread is a contradiction in the extreme...Illegal aliens are mostly Mexicans, and you never dropped a beat when it came to demonizing them. You are bit conflicted. I like that. It shows a typical human weakness. I don’t like those jerks either (illegal aliens), yet I still help them because some of them are just are weak human beings that are being abused, too. I can't stand to see someone of whatever gender or race or culture getting away with hurting innocent people. As far as racial profiling goes....there is another way of looking at this. If a person chooses to act like negative racial stereotype, is it the fault of the beholder for noticing? Nowadays, we aren’t supposed to notice, and if we do, that is heresy. I notice. Burn me at the stake. Racial profiling isn’t the problem here, and it is so amazingly naive and one sided to state such a thing.

Last edited:
When I was in college I worked nights at a liquor store.

I got held up a couple of times.

Once by two 17-20 year old blacks.....probably gang members, with a chrome 38 S&W....and once by a woman in her 30s with a 22 auto (Saturday-night Special).

Women commit crimes too.

True but the group most likely to commit crimes remains MALES.

Yes.......so men are suspects......but nobody screams racism or anything else unless they're black........so it must be blacks don't like the attention.

My suggestion to blacks is if you don't want the attention.....stop breaking the law.

I used to listen to a scanner when I was in that store. All night long....one 211 after another.....involving a BLACK MALE

Sad, but so seemingly true. Good observation.

The left's war on racial profiling (profiling against blacks, not against whites) is all about the Left's love of crime.

RACIAL PROFILING IS A CRIME.

Zimmerman was racial profiling Trayvon because Blacks were burglarizing the neighborhood and the automatically suspected Trayvon to be “up to no good” “acting funny” “on something” (everyone knows Blacks are either drug addicts, drug dealers or criminals) “a** hole” “ “f****** p***” “holding something in his hand” (weapon) “s*** he’s running” (to get away) “he’s checking me out” (s*** you are stalking him?) Trayvon could have thought he is being followed by someone that was going to do him bodily harm and he stood his ground. Do Zimmerman know everyone in the neighborhood and all visitors? I think not. What was Trayvon doing to make him suspicious to Zimmerman? Being Black.

Majority of Illegal Aliens are Hispanic. When Sheriff Joe Arpaio stop a Hispanic he automatically suspect he is an Illegal Alien and the man reached in his pocket for his identification and Joe pulled his gun and shot him dead because he thought he was reaching for a weapon to do him harm but later found the man to be legal, what would happen to Joe? That has not happened but Obama, DOJ, ACLU, La Raza, etc have filed suits against Joe and his officers for racial profiling which is a crime. The Anti Immigration Laws leads to racial profiling and illegal so Obama file suits against them.

If Trayvon had been White or Hispanic and acting the same way would Zimmerman had suspected he was a meth addict or gang banger and “up to no good,” etc? NO

Zimmerman want to apologize to Trayvon parents for making the conscience choice to
1. Reach for his gun. 2. Remove his gun. 3. Bring it to Trayvon’s chest. 4. Pull the trigger and he want to apologize? Hannity called it an tragic accident?

I live in a Senior complex and Black caregivers come in to attend tenants and they are looked on suspiciously. Hispanics as gang bangers and Whites as visitors.

You have no way of knowing Zimmerman's motives and actions in this incident. You're speculating wildly without facts, and making an ass of yourself.

RACIAL PROFILING IS A CRIME.

Zimmerman was racial profiling Trayvon because Blacks were burglarizing the neighborhood and the automatically suspected Trayvon to be “up to no good” “acting funny” “on something” (everyone knows Blacks are either drug addicts, drug dealers or criminals) “a** hole” “ “f****** p***” “holding something in his hand” (weapon) “s*** he’s running” (to get away) “he’s checking me out” (s*** you are stalking him?) Trayvon could have thought he is being followed by someone that was going to do him bodily harm and he stood his ground. Do Zimmerman know everyone in the neighborhood and all visitors? I think not. What was Trayvon doing to make him suspicious to Zimmerman? Being Black.

Majority of Illegal Aliens are Hispanic. When Sheriff Joe Arpaio stop a Hispanic he automatically suspect he is an Illegal Alien and the man reached in his pocket for his identification and Joe pulled his gun and shot him dead because he thought he was reaching for a weapon to do him harm but later found the man to be legal, what would happen to Joe? That has not happened but Obama, DOJ, ACLU, La Raza, etc have filed suits against Joe and his officers for racial profiling which is a crime. The Anti Immigration Laws leads to racial profiling and illegal so Obama file suits against them.

If Trayvon had been White or Hispanic and acting the same way would Zimmerman had suspected he was a meth addict or gang banger and “up to no good,” etc? NO

Zimmerman want to apologize to Trayvon parents for making the conscience choice to
1. Reach for his gun. 2. Remove his gun. 3. Bring it to Trayvon’s chest. 4. Pull the trigger and he want to apologize? Hannity called it an tragic accident?

I live in a Senior complex and Black caregivers come in to attend tenants and they are looked on suspiciously. Hispanics as gang bangers and Whites as visitors.

Even if Zimmerman is a racist, and decided to kill Martin because of his skin color, which no one has even started to prove, he did not racially profile him because people do not profile. Zimmerman could not possibly have been racially profiling anyone. Racial profiling is what the government does, not what individuals do. This is as stupid as calling robbery tax collection.

Considering the bigotry that usually spouts from your posts it is amazing that you can accuse anyone of being a bigot without your computer suffering from the innate paradox.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlMegqgGORY]Liar's Paradox - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back