Racial profiling is a crime.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
RACIAL PROFILING IS A CRIME.

Zimmerman was racial profiling Trayvon because Blacks were burglarizing the neighborhood and the automatically suspected Trayvon to be “up to no good” “acting funny” “on something” (everyone knows Blacks are either drug addicts, drug dealers or criminals) “a** hole” “ “f****** p***” “holding something in his hand” (weapon) “s*** he’s running” (to get away) “he’s checking me out” (s*** you are stalking him?) Trayvon could have thought he is being followed by someone that was going to do him bodily harm and he stood his ground. Do Zimmerman know everyone in the neighborhood and all visitors? I think not. What was Trayvon doing to make him suspicious to Zimmerman? Being Black.

Majority of Illegal Aliens are Hispanic. When Sheriff Joe Arpaio stop a Hispanic he automatically suspect he is an Illegal Alien and the man reached in his pocket for his identification and Joe pulled his gun and shot him dead because he thought he was reaching for a weapon to do him harm but later found the man to be legal, what would happen to Joe? That has not happened but Obama, DOJ, ACLU, La Raza, etc have filed suits against Joe and his officers for racial profiling which is a crime. The Anti Immigration Laws leads to racial profiling and illegal so Obama file suits against them.

If Trayvon had been White or Hispanic and acting the same way would Zimmerman had suspected he was a meth addict or gang banger and “up to no good,” etc? NO

Zimmerman want to apologize to Trayvon parents for making the conscience choice to
1. Reach for his gun. 2. Remove his gun. 3. Bring it to Trayvon’s chest. 4. Pull the trigger and he want to apologize? Hannity called it an tragic accident?

I live in a Senior complex and Black caregivers come in to attend tenants and they are looked on suspiciously. Hispanics as gang bangers and Whites as visitors.

According to statistics blacks do more than their share of robberies. They are 13 percent of the population but they are involved in 55 percent of robberies.

Now, it seems, according to the time reported, innocent little 12 year old Trayvan should have only taken 15 mins to finish his trip to get skittles and Iced Tea for his little brother. Instead, it took him much, much, longer.

Zimmerman said little 12 year old Trayvan, AKA NO_LIMIT_NIGGA, was skulking around between the houses rather than sticking to the side-walks.

Ax26X-300x225.jpg

Trayvan talked about throwing punches at a bus driver in some of his tweets before he was killed.

Here’s another nice image for all the idiots bleating about this poor, innocent black ‘child’. This image is of somebody’s post to Travyon Martin’s/NO_LIMIT_NIGGA twitter account. Notice how they’re saying that Martin hadn’t told them about swinging/punching at a Bus driver!!! Well, if he punched a bus driver, it’s quite possible that he punched the neighbourhood watch captain who stopped him…

iTmrv-300x174.jpg

Links

Articles: The Story Unravels: New Questions about Trayvon Martin's Final Hour
http://www.icke-exposed.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Ax26X-300x225.jpg

According to statistics blacks do more than their share of robberies. They are 13 percent of the population but they are involved in 55 percent of robberies.

Now, it seems, according to the time reported, innocent little 12 year old Trayvan should have only taken 15 mins to finish his trip to get skittles and Iced Tea for his little brother. Instead, it took him much, much, longer.

Zimmerman said little 12 year old Trayvan, AKA NO_LIMIT_NIGGA, was skulking around between the houses rather than sticking to the side-walks.

Ax26X-300x225.jpg

Trayvan talked about throwing punches at a bus driver in some of his tweets before he was killed.

Here’s another nice image for all the idiots bleating about this poor, innocent black ‘child’. This image is of somebody’s post to Travyon Martin’s/NO_LIMIT_NIGGA twitter account. Notice how they’re saying that Martin hadn’t told them about swinging/punching at a Bus driver!!! Well, if he punched a bus driver, it’s quite possible that he punched the neighbourhood watch captain who stopped him…

iTmrv-300x174.jpg

Links

FBI stats on Federal bank robberies are much closer on race; one factor does stand out: MALES are up to 10 times likelier to commit robberies. Profiling MALES makes sense?:doubt:

http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/p...statistics-2011/bank-crime-statistics-2011-q1

Last edited:

Ax26X-300x225.jpg

iTmrv-300x174.jpg

Links

FBI stats on Federal bank robberies are much closer on race; one factor does stand out: MALES are up to 10 times likelier to commit robberies. Profiling MALES makes sense?:doubt:

FBI — Bank Crime Statistics 2011 Q1

They do......but only blacks and Latinos have special interest groups with megaphones to protect them.

RACIAL PROFILING IS A CRIME.

Zimmerman was racial profiling Trayvon because Blacks were burglarizing the neighborhood and the automatically suspected Trayvon to be “up to no good” “acting funny” “on something” (everyone knows Blacks are either drug addicts, drug dealers or criminals) “a** hole” “ “f****** p***” “holding something in his hand” (weapon) “s*** he’s running” (to get away) “he’s checking me out” (s*** you are stalking him?) Trayvon could have thought he is being followed by someone that was going to do him bodily harm and he stood his ground. Do Zimmerman know everyone in the neighborhood and all visitors? I think not. What was Trayvon doing to make him suspicious to Zimmerman? Being Black.

Majority of Illegal Aliens are Hispanic. When Sheriff Joe Arpaio stop a Hispanic he automatically suspect he is an Illegal Alien and the man reached in his pocket for his identification and Joe pulled his gun and shot him dead because he thought he was reaching for a weapon to do him harm but later found the man to be legal, what would happen to Joe? That has not happened but Obama, DOJ, ACLU, La Raza, etc have filed suits against Joe and his officers for racial profiling which is a crime. The Anti Immigration Laws leads to racial profiling and illegal so Obama file suits against them.

If Trayvon had been White or Hispanic and acting the same way would Zimmerman had suspected he was a meth addict or gang banger and “up to no good,” etc? NO

Zimmerman want to apologize to Trayvon parents for making the conscience choice to
1. Reach for his gun. 2. Remove his gun. 3. Bring it to Trayvon’s chest. 4. Pull the trigger and he want to apologize? Hannity called it an tragic accident?

I live in a Senior complex and Black caregivers come in to attend tenants and they are looked on suspiciously. Hispanics as gang bangers and Whites as visitors.

Do you have a link to the statute

58 percent of all murders in America are committed by one age and racial group. It is smart policing that would keep an eye on such suspects, not racial profiling.

Profiling....period, is not a crime. It is the art of the scientific method of observation.

58 percent of all murders in America are committed by one age and racial group. It is smart policing that would keep an eye on such suspects, not racial profiling.

Profiling....period, is not a crime. It is the art of the scientific method of observation.

AND one gender; let's PROFILE. :D

When I was in college I worked nights at a liquor store.

I got held up a couple of times.

Once by two 17-20 year old blacks.....probably gang members, with a chrome 38 S&W....and once by a woman in her 30s with a 22 auto (Saturday-night Special).

Women commit crimes too.

Here's someone who's in tune with how the world actually works. You know, once you brush aside all the politically correct spin and reveal the ugly reality. Racial profiling isn't racist, it's a means of risk assessment.

Once by two 17-20 year old blacks.....probably gang members, with a chrome 38 S&W....and once by a woman in her 30s with a 22 auto (Saturday-night Special).

Women commit crimes too.

True but the group most likely to commit crimes remains MALES.

Women commit crimes too.

I love that signature from "Enter the Dragon," SF.

The only reason racial profiling is illegal is because most criminals are black. Profiling is critical to law enforcement, and it's racist to ban one of the more telling profiles from consideration.

It's racist to assume Zimmerman was racial profiling, just because you're so stupid you think the jew-hispanic is white. He didn't say anything to even hint that Trayvon's race played a role in his calling 911.

But, what else would I expect from the defenders of Trayvon, they're all racist pieces of shit.

Punk Ass Little Sissy Bitch Zimmerman actually did throw punches at a Police Officer. Trayvon just talked about. If he actually did. There were never an incident where Trayvon acted violent. He probably thought Hispanic looking Zimmerman was a gang banger out to take his drugs.

The only reason racial profiling is illegal is because most criminals are black. Profiling is critical to law enforcement, and it's racist to ban one of the more telling profiles from consideration.

It's racist to assume Zimmerman was racial profiling, just because you're so stupid you think the jew-hispanic is white. He didn't say anything to even hint that Trayvon's race played a role in his calling 911.

But, what else would I expect from the defenders of Trayvon, they're all racist pieces of shit.

Zimmerman's own word convict him. If Trayvon had been white doing the same thing would he be suspected as being suspicious? Hell no. How many of the 41 911 calls by Zimmerman were about White men?
Where do you live. In the Congo? Research. Most criminals are white. But most sent to jail on criminal charges are Black. Doobie is a felony is in the hands of a Black man.
Most white collor, serial killers, school shooters, child sexual predators, infanticide of their children are white man and women.
IF Cory do not get him, Obama and the DOJ, ACLU will get him.

Last edited:
Hey, LilOllady, when an employer builds a racial profile of its workforce to placate or pre-empt the race pimps' false indignation, is that racist? Is the national census guilty of racism, seeing as it'll ultimately map the nation's racial landscape?

Women commit crimes too.

True but the group most likely to commit crimes remains MALES.

Yes.......so men are suspects......but nobody screams racism or anything else unless they're black........so it must be blacks don't like the attention.

My suggestion to blacks is if you don't want the attention.....stop breaking the law.

I used to listen to a scanner when I was in that store. All night long....one 211 after another.....involving a BLACK MALE

I live in Florida and home break-ins is a huge problem here with the majority of those crimes being committed by local teens. If you'll put aside your preconceived notion that Zimmerman is a racist and actually examine what he SAID that night to the police dispatcher...it's quite obvious that Zimmerman was suspicious of Martin BEFORE he knew what color his skin was...probably due to the way he was dressed. So is it "racial profiling" for a member of a neighborhood watch to be suspicious of a young person when the neighborhood that he is patrolling in had been victimized by home breakins recently?
Sorry, folks but that's a tough sell...

Punk Ass Little Sissy Bitch Zimmerman actually did throw punches at a Police Officer. Trayvon just talked about. If he actually did. There were never an incident where Trayvon acted violent. He probably thought Hispanic looking Zimmerman was a gang banger out to take his drugs.

How about of those worthless excuses for Trayvon's parents call for Trayvon's school discipline record to be released to the public? From what little we know from the current year, we already know he had serious discipline issues.

If Zimmerman actually punched cop, charges wouldn't have been dropped.

Forum List

Back