Racial equality, really?

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
Evolution leads to racial disparities, the very genetic drift / natural selection leading to race, leads to racial disparities.

There's no such thing as "Racial equality" such a notion is absurd, and ignorant.

It's quite visible that a Dutchman is taller than a Bushman.
What isn't so visible, is that such height differences come with differences in Serotonin, and IGF-1.

Not one research paper I've seen supports racial equality.

There's difference in racial prevalence in lactose tolerance, genital size, muscle mass, muscle fiber type, MAO-A levels, Serotonin levels, Dopamine levels, D4DR levels, HIV / AIDS resistance genes, Down Syndrome, MS, Parkinson disease, Schizophrenia, Bi Polar disorder, among numerous other things.

Only a dumb, dumb Liberal could claim this all is "Racial equality".

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

Equality pertains to rights, not races.

Absolute racial equality is nothing but a feel-good fantasy. I can prove that with one sentence: name me ONE successful, first-world black majority nation on this planet. Which isn't a third-world sewer of violent, murderous crime, illiteracy and lifespans as low as their average I.Q.s. In fact, name me a black-majority American city (Detroit, Chicago, Oakland, Baltimore, etc.) that isn't awash in a non-stop black crime epidemic.

LIberals can't admit a proven fact: white people have an average I.Q. that's 20 points higher than the average black I.Q. Why is that so difficult for some people to accept?

South Africa? Washington DC, they have to drop the AKs and sell you magic water street potions.