Rachel Maddow...Thoughts?

Rachel Maddow is a graduate of Stanford University and recieved a Rhodes Scholarship; in 2001 she earned her Ph.D in Politics from Oxford University. That she is a she, gay and liberal is sufficient reason for the willfully ignorant bigots on the far right to demean her.

I hate to agree with Sally, post #7, but she is both intelligent and informed. She makes a worthy adversary...I'd love to see her have a show with Cheney's daughter.
Wow...the fireworks!

But, once you point to her being a Rhodes Scholar, as though that meant anything, I have to remind you that many such awards are simply for being liberal.

Bill Bradley...Rhodes Scholar...485 verbal SAT score.

"Bill Bradley, the thinking presidential candidate, scored a 485 verbal on his SAT? That's lower than George W. Bush, the allegedly slow-witted presidential candidate. As reported recently in The New Yorker, Bush got an SAT verbal score of 566."
Bill Bradley's SAT Scores - Slate Magazine

how'd you do on the boards, slick?

because they're very, very important.

i find your idea that the scholarship named after cecil rhodes to be a badge of liberalism pretty damn funny, though

Rachel Maddow is a graduate of Stanford University and recieved a Rhodes Scholarship; in 2001 she earned her Ph.D in Politics from Oxford University. That she is a she, gay and liberal is sufficient reason for the willfully ignorant bigots on the far right to demean her.

Wow! Can she suck a tennis ball through 50-feet of garden hose ?

maybe you can teach her

maybe you can teach her

Sure. Let me borrow your tennis ball and garden hose when you're done with it. I'll give it a whirl

She is the left/female version of Sean Hannity.
No more. no less.
She presents stories from a strict left leaning position in the same was as Hannity presents them from a strong right perspective.
So therefore - if you are left-leaning, you will think she is a thorough journalist. If you are right leaning you will think she is a flaming liberal nut.
If you swing down the middle - you will think she is just another partisan hack.

+1 :eusa_clap:

Maybe we should start a "Rush Limbaugh... thoughts??" thread to bring out the remainder of left-winged kooks.

I hate to agree with Sally, post #7, but she is both intelligent and informed. She makes a worthy adversary...I'd love to see her have a show with Cheney's daughter.
Wow...the fireworks!

But, once you point to her being a Rhodes Scholar, as though that meant anything, I have to remind you that many such awards are simply for being liberal.

"Bill Bradley, the thinking presidential candidate, scored a 485 verbal on his SAT? That's lower than George W. Bush, the allegedly slow-witted presidential candidate. As reported recently in The New Yorker, Bush got an SAT verbal score of 566."

how'd you do on the boards, slick?

because they're very, very important.

i find your idea that the scholarship named after cecil rhodes to be a badge of liberalism pretty damn funny, though
I got a pretty good chuckle out of it.

Wow...the fireworks!

LOL, you forgot to mention President Clinton, another liberal. One wonders why liberals are selected and not conservatives? I suppose one might, if curious, read the profiles of those Americans selected this year. See this link:

http://www.rhodesscholar.org/assets/uploads/2011_Winners_Bios.pdf

I suppose after reading several of the profiles these remarkable young men and women are liberals, I can't imagine anyone of them supporting the ideology of the Tea Party, Ron Paul, the clowns to the right of him or the New Right.

Wow...the fireworks!

LOL, you forgot to mention President Clinton, another liberal. One wonders why liberals are selected and not conservatives? I suppose one might, if curious, read the profiles of those Americans selected this year. See this link:

I suppose after reading several of the profiles these remarkable young men and women are liberals, I can't imagine anyone of them supporting the ideology of the Tea Party, Ron Paul, the clowns to the right of him or the New Right.

Thanks for mentioning Bill Clinton. Another walking lying impeached/disbarred scumbag. Who next? Anthony Weiner?

Wow...the fireworks!

Thanks for mentioning Bill Clinton. Another walking lying impeached/disbarred scumbag. Who next? Anthony Weiner?

Your quick 'response' proves one thing, curious you're not. I'm not surprised, curiosity is a liberal thing and would get in the way of your emotional reaction to all things.

Your quick 'response' proves one thing, curious you're not. I'm not surprised, curiosity is a liberal thing and would get in the way of your emotional reaction to all things.

Thanks.

Forum List

Back