Rachel Maddow...Thoughts?

mosten11

Dec 18, 2011
South Dakota
I feel she is very informative and is great when she interviews people...respectable to be short.

Now Ed Schultz.... well, while I watch him I feel he is way to hard on the people he interviews, and pushes his views on viewers of his show

Chris Matthews, well he is O.K. but I have noticed with him that he likes to interrupt the republican guests all the time.... but I think that his show is a great one to watch

So I guess, change the original question (thread title), what do you think of Rachel Maddow and her colleagues on MSNBC?

They're a bunch of stridently leftist clowns playing daily to their small choir. What they think they're going to accomplish with it I haven't a clue, but it apparently isn't working as the choir continues to shrink.

Rachel Maddow is a graduate of Stanford University and recieved a Rhodes Scholarship; in 2001 she earned her Ph.D in Politics from Oxford University. That she is a she, gay and liberal is sufficient reason for the willfully ignorant bigots on the far right to demean her.

Rachel Maddow
A talking head on MSNBC
Mr. Maddow began his career as a lumberjack, working long burly hours in the forest, chopping down wood until a local paper towel company hosted a contest in search of a logo they could use. Mr. Maddow, with his unheralded manly features, easily won the contest and became the face of "Brawny" paper towels for years to come.

Then like all famous people Mr. Maddow felt it necessary to get involved with politics and was given her own show on MSNBC when the network felt they needed a masculine presence to counter Keith Olbermann's femininty. So far it's working out.
Keith Olbermann has problems with his intestines. Rachel Maddow has a thirteen inch penis. Draw your own conclusions.

Last edited:
MSNBC is owned by G.E. which, as you may know, controls Obamas' Economic Council.
G.E. received 139 Billion in bailout money, how much do you think was spent to prop up MSNBC?

mad%20angry%20cow%20unhappy%20pissed%20off%20upset.jpg

Rachel Maddow is a graduate of Stanford University and recieved a Rhodes Scholarship; in 2001 she earned her Ph.D in Politics from Oxford University. That she is a she, gay and liberal is sufficient reason for the willfully ignorant bigots on the far right to demean her.

What channel is Mr. Maddow on, asswipe?

I used to respect her. I once sent an email to MSNBC saying she deserved her own show. LOL. That was back when Dan Abrams had a show on MSNBC and he sucked soooooooooooooooooooo bad.

Been awhile since I had cable so I can't judge her overall now that she is actually a host. I only get the occasional clip when she appears in the news. The clips and articles which were featured during the spring in connection with the protests in Wisconsin are how I know that she helped to spread a lot of misinformation about what is happening here in Wisconsin. So that was not very admirable of her. I expected her to be better than that.

I hate to agree with Sally, post #7, but she is both intelligent and informed. She makes a worthy adversary...I'd love to see her have a show with Cheney's daughter.
Wow...the fireworks!

But, once you point to her being a Rhodes Scholar, as though that meant anything, I have to remind you that many such awards are simply for being liberal.

Bill Bradley...Rhodes Scholar...485 verbal SAT score.

"Bill Bradley, the thinking presidential candidate, scored a 485 verbal on his SAT? That's lower than George W. Bush, the allegedly slow-witted presidential candidate. As reported recently in The New Yorker, Bush got an SAT verbal score of 566."
Bill Bradley's SAT Scores - Slate Magazine

Maddow does a good interview

She does good research beforehand and asks good questions. One of the best on TV

Last edited:
She is the left/female version of Sean Hannity.
No more. no less.
She presents stories from a strict left leaning position in the same was as Hannity presents them from a strong right perspective.
So therefore - if you are left-leaning, you will think she is a thorough journalist. If you are right leaning you will think she is a flaming liberal nut.
If you swing down the middle - you will think she is just another partisan hack.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back