Rachel Maddow Melts Down

She's right. Never once did he utter words like democracy, liberty, justice, freedom - IOW, true American values.

His speeches always sound like kkk rallies.

In point of fact, that's why the racist RWs voted for him.

Also odd is that he is 100% globalist. The protesters are anti-globalism. Guess whose side the trumpkins are on.[emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Last edited:
It was dark. The saddest part was what Trump said about bringing jobs back when he has to know that 87% of manufacturing jobs that left were really automated. They ain't coming back.

Doesn't that bother anyone knowing he lied about jobs?

Yes, there were several lies but the trumpkins ignore that, just like they ignore that he refused see to hire American workers himself.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Someone is clearly melting down, and it's the Trump-snowflakes. Any time anyone fails to idolize their DearLeader with sufficient enthusiasm, they get triggered, like we see on this thread

It's going to be a long 4 years for you, Trump-snowflakes, if you get this hysterical at each bit of criticism. We're going to have fun, of course. We just don't want you to make it to easy. We don't want it to get to a point where we feel like we're picking on shortbus kids.
I"Snowflake" is a term for liberals and " Dear Leader" refers to your disgraced Barrack Hussein Obama. President Trump was elected to liberate us from Liberal evil and to implement a 7 Conservative Majority to outlast your lifetime.

Rachel Maddow felt that Trump's speech about putting "America First" was dark and akin to Nazi Germany.

What universe do these people live in?

maddow.jpg

ā€˜It Was Militant and It Was Darkā€™: Rachel Maddow Says Trumpā€™s Speech Was ā€˜Hard to Hearā€™

"As Donald Trumpā€˜s inauguration ceremony came to a close, Rachel Maddow commented that Americaā€™s new president struck an alarming note through much of his speech earlier today.

Trump used his speech to talk about his ā€œAmerica Firstā€ mantra and his various campaign promises to lead America into a new order. Even so, Trump did talk at length about the nationā€™s problems, and Maddow reacted by noting the contrast between Trump and the more optimistic, hopeful speeches of former president Barack Obama.

"It was militant and it was dark,ā€ Maddow said. ā€œThe crime, the gangs, the drugs, this ā€˜American carnage,ā€™ disrepair, decay. You canā€™t imagine the outgoing president giving a speech like that.ā€

Maddow went on to say that Trumpā€™s speech was reminiscent of nationalistic trends in America around WWII, and she used the isolationist America First Committee as her prime example.

ā€œThe America First Committee is something that means a specific thing in this country. To repurpose it now, not that far down the historical path, itā€™s hard. Itā€™s hard to hear.ā€

After Maddowā€™s commentary, Chris Matthews praised the imagery Trump used about rejuvenating America, though Nicolle Wallace said the inaugural address was ā€œunnecessarily darkā€ for the occasion."​
She has the number one cable news program right now. Suck it
She is not news.

She has the number one cable news program right now. Suck it
Bzzzzzt wrong. More Leftie fake news and fake polls.

Is Tucker Carlson The New King Of Cable News?
Ironic in that Tucker kick-started Madcow's program as she was regularly invited as a sparring partner on his show at MSNBC.
Ironic in that Tucker rises to number one less than a month after his show goes on. Ironic in that you can always count on a Leftie to quote fake news and fake polls.

Liberal media are angry because they know Obama's legacy will be that he was the first half-white POTUS.
With the eventual repeal of Obamacare, the reversal of his Cuba Policy, and.a complete dismantling of ObamaNation policies, there won't be much shit put into his Presidential Library. May as well be an outdoor shitter.

Rachel Maddow felt that Trump's speech about putting "America First" was dark and akin to Nazi Germany.

What universe do these people live in?

maddow.jpg

ā€˜It Was Militant and It Was Darkā€™: Rachel Maddow Says Trumpā€™s Speech Was ā€˜Hard to Hearā€™

"As Donald Trumpā€˜s inauguration ceremony came to a close, Rachel Maddow commented that Americaā€™s new president struck an alarming note through much of his speech earlier today.

Trump used his speech to talk about his ā€œAmerica Firstā€ mantra and his various campaign promises to lead America into a new order. Even so, Trump did talk at length about the nationā€™s problems, and Maddow reacted by noting the contrast between Trump and the more optimistic, hopeful speeches of former president Barack Obama.

"It was militant and it was dark,ā€ Maddow said. ā€œThe crime, the gangs, the drugs, this ā€˜American carnage,ā€™ disrepair, decay. You canā€™t imagine the outgoing president giving a speech like that.ā€

Maddow went on to say that Trumpā€™s speech was reminiscent of nationalistic trends in America around WWII, and she used the isolationist America First Committee as her prime example.

ā€œThe America First Committee is something that means a specific thing in this country. To repurpose it now, not that far down the historical path, itā€™s hard. Itā€™s hard to hear.ā€

After Maddowā€™s commentary, Chris Matthews praised the imagery Trump used about rejuvenating America, though Nicolle Wallace said the inaugural address was ā€œunnecessarily darkā€ for the occasion."​
These liberal media types are really annoying. Don't these assholes realize they are turning away half the country? I guess they are playing to their nutcase base who demand they are rude to the President.
It's a lot more than half the country that hates her. Even the people that watch her show do it for entertainment value and to see what Leftie nutjobs are up to now.

She has a small, but dedicated, band of idiots.
Compared to rush and foxs huge following of rwnjs and neo cons. Lol a druggy hypocrite and sexual abusers.
She is number one according to what ratings agency? Suppose liberals have established a false flag agency to state this. I smell Soros $$$.
If Colbert said it it must be true. Maybe it was her time slot? I don't know. I just know liberals don't ever lie like cons bold face do

Compared to rush and foxs huge following of rwnjs and neo cons. Lol a druggy hypocrite and sexual abusers.
She is number one according to what ratings agency? Suppose liberals have established a false flag agency to state this. I smell Soros $$$.
If Colbert said it it must be true. Maybe it was her time slot? I don't know. I just know liberals don't ever lie like cons bold face do
Yet you have the three biggest liars in US political history, Bill and Hillary and obuthole. Libs are the biggest liars, period!!?

Liberals would lie if the truth fit better.

She is number one according to the same people that predicted Hillary would win. :lmao:

The Trumpflakes wouldn't being weep about Maddow like this if she wasn't spanking them so regularly.

I think the alt-right twinkies here are melting down especially hard now because Bannon had told them that he had Maddow for sure this time, only to flop again. He'd sent fake stories around anonymously to liberals, hoping he could get someone to broadcast them, after which Bannon would destroy their credibility. Maddow saw right through it and warned everyone else about the scam. She didn't mention Bannon specifically, but everyone figured it out. That means Bannon is upset, and that means his wuss-legions are upset.

Forum List

Back