Rachel maddow legal defense for defamation: she should not be thought of presenting facts.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

I am sure there is a thread on this somewhere. Could not find one on the first political page or the first current event page.

So......

Well, any comments by the left will be interesting. I am anticipating them staying away from this.

I am sure there is a thread on this somewhere. Could not find one on the first political page or the first current event page.

So......

Well, any comments by the left will be interesting. I am anticipating them staying away from this.

Of course, I seen it around myself, all the right wingers are anti CNN, MSNBC and Maddow.
She should counter sue them for all the conspiracy theories. Also they sure are pro Russian.

Penelope said:
She should counter sue them for all the conspiracy theories..

Maddow 2.jpg

So......

If Maddow loses for defamation, then all of conservative media is at risk.

So......

Well, she's right. Only an idiot would take her show as anything but entertainment.

Forum List

Back