Rachel Maddow has "questions" for Barr

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
Rachel Maddow still not satisfied.

Maddow Has 15 Questions for 'The Barr Report' --- 'We Do Not Have the Mueller Report' | Breitbart

russia-crybaby-620x703.jpg

Since barr only released a summary and it says that Trump wasn’t exonerated I’d kind a like to know what the rest of it said. Wouldn’t you?

Since barr only released a summary and it says that Trump wasn’t exonerated I’d kind a like to know what the rest of it said. Wouldn’t you?

Deanie boi just grab yourself and go off in a corner and hold on... The world does not spin to satisfy your needs... You will be able to have your adult caregiver read you a legally redacted version of the report when it comes out...

Democrats realize they can't run against Trump on the issues, so they have to try and change the subject to Russia.

Pretty much everyone has questions since the Report is being hidden

I don't. No one I know has any questions about it? We got an expert summary from the Rosenstein-Barr office staff. They printed Mules' exact statement. Despite 6 attempts by outside forces, no Collusion found.

Prove obstruction of justice lol! in a court of law from yelling out a joke at a campaign rally, please try that. On and on.

Now, we need them to get the real criminals from all of this. Mule us ine of them who set this in motion with Comely.

I don't. No one I know has any questions about it? We got an expert summary from the Rosenstein-Barr office staff. They printed Mules' exact statement. Despite 6 attempts by outside forces, no Collusion found.

Prove obstruction of justice lol! in a court of law from yelling out a joke at a campaign rally, please try that. On and on.

Now, we need them to get the real criminals from all of this. Mule us ine of them who set this in motion with Comely.

Graham is looking to get another special prosecutor to look into what Mueller may have touched on.

I'd bet that will be on interesting report to read.

LMAO So Madcow has 15 questions she wants answered??

Tell the asshole to wait for the report to come out and she can answer her own questions and you can bet Barr won't give that self righteous asshole the time of day.

She must think she's important??
And if they continue to hide it ,,WHO is the asshole claudette ?? You is my answer

Tell the asshole to wait for the report to come out and she can answer her own questions and you can bet Barr won't give that self righteous asshole the time of day.

And if they continue to hide it ,,WHO is the asshole claudette ?? You is my answer

You're the only idiot who says they are hiding it.

The report will be released minus anything classified or legal that can't be released.

Once released you can read it. Get you coloring book, crayons and crying towel.

Have a nice day.

Graham is looking to get another special prosecutor to look into what Mueller may have touched on.

I'd bet that will be on interesting report to read.
Graham is tripping over himself trying get a job in Trump's Administration...and making a fool of himself in the process

You're the only idiot who says they are hiding it.

The report will be released minus anything classified or legal that can't be released.

Once released you can read it. Get you coloring book, crayons and crying towel.

Have a nice day.

Forum List

Back