R-Wers'"new found love" of Putin

I think it should be noted that Obama's alleged weakness stems in no small part from "W"'s costly adventures in the ME. Americans by and large have shown apprehension to committing any more blood or treasure to that part of the world. Public opinion matters in the US, that's why propaganda is so prominent on our culture.

obama is a pussy and it's bushs fault?...well, that's a new one...
When empty rhetoric is all you have run with it dude.
When Obama destroyed Libya without congressional approval he was criticized as imperialistic. When he sought congressional approval for bombing Syria he was denied. What's a brother got to do to appease you people.

For some (not all) right wingers........Its the the hue of his skin.

you're projecting your own feelings on to others......you're obviously a racist...
Says the guy who displays a flag that represents the side that fought for slavery as an advertisement of his beliefs in his avatar.

Says the far left drone that supports Obama's illegal wars..

No one likes the policies of Vlad Putin. We just like the way he's kicking obama's ass.

People are responding to the reality in front of them in the eyes of many around the world Putin looks strong and decisive and Obama looks weak and indecisive. The left wingers here may not like that but it is the perception out there and in politics both here at home and internationally perception has a way of becoming reality.

This poster has a latent love of dictatorship......(all dictators look strong and decisive; after all, they don't have to follow laws, congress and ethics)....

Ironic, that right wingers hate Obama and call him a Marxist whenever his policy irk the morons among us......while these same morons would embrace the tactics of a real dictatorial regime such as Putin's......Go figure !!!

I see the irony impaired far left drones are at it again..

Where are all your posts denouncing Obama's illegal wars?

Yep Obama just once again abandons those that our allies..

It is not that there is any love for Putin. It is the fact that we understand that he is a real man with balls while Obama is a chickenshit little pussy.

Obama is even more of a Communist than Putin, which is really despicable when you think about it.

The far left shows us that when they get in power they will do nothing..

I do wish you nitwits would make up your mind when it comes to spewing your innocuous and ever-present, Obama-hatred......

First you bash Obama for by-passing the lazy congress and acting like a dictator...and then, with the above, your stupidity reverses itself, don't you "think"???

(I placed "think" in quotes because......obviously....it's a foreign concept to you nitwits)

obama is a pussy and it's bushs fault?...well, that's a new one...
When empty rhetoric is all you have run with it dude.
When Obama destroyed Libya without congressional approval he was criticized as imperialistic. When he sought congressional approval for bombing Syria he was denied. What's a brother got to do to appease you people.

For some (not all) right wingers........Its the the hue of his skin.

you're projecting your own feelings on to others......you're obviously a racist...
Says the guy who displays a flag that represents the side that fought for slavery as an advertisement of his beliefs in his avatar.

Says the far left drone that supports Obama's illegal wars..
The illegal wars are in your head. The world has not accused us of having illegal wars. That is just your made up nonsense. Tell us about the illegal war you think you can lecture us on.

It is not that there is any love for Putin. It is the fact that we understand that he is a real man with balls while Obama is a chickenshit little pussy.

Dumb.....more than usual......It does NOT take ANY balls to send someone else's kids to go die in some foreign soil.....Heck, just ask Bush and Cheney and Rumsfeld......

Conversely, it takes MORE balls to have ethics (but you'd know nothing about that.)

No one likes the policies of Vlad Putin. We just like the way he's kicking obama's ass.

Ah, then you must have had a passionate love affair with Bin Laden since he kicked Bush's ass on 9-11 and escaped punishment until Obama took over.

Good to know about who you admire.

People are responding to the reality in front of them in the eyes of many around the world Putin looks strong and decisive and Obama looks weak and indecisive. The left wingers here may not like that but it is the perception out there and in politics both here at home and internationally perception has a way of becoming reality.

This poster has a latent love of dictatorship......(all dictators look strong and decisive; after all, they don't have to follow laws, congress and ethics)....

Ironic, that right wingers hate Obama and call him a Marxist whenever his policy irk the morons among us......while these same morons would embrace the tactics of a real dictatorial regime such as Putin's......Go figure !!!
Irony is this poster calling others moron .even more ironic a lot of what is happening now in regards to Putin and Russia Mitt Romney predicted in 2012 but the left wingers were so deep into their Obama man crush they couldn't see that reality either. So lefties just go put your lips back on Obamas ass and keep pretending he's doing a great job seems to be what you do best.

Irony is this poster calling others moron .even more ironic a lot of what is happening now in regards to Putin and Russia Mitt Romney predicted in 2012 but the left wingers were so deep into their Obama man crush they couldn't see that reality either. So lefties just go put your lips back on Obamas ass and keep pretending he's doing a great job seems to be what you do best.

Not being capable of addressing what I wrote to you about your "love affair" with a real dictator....NOW you revert to praising Romney for having called.....the very individual you praise [Putin].....a dictator?

Yeah, calling you a moron, is too mild a term.

The ignorance of the Pootarians is comical. They boast and brag about Putin while they are in the dark about reality. Putin has lost the Ukraine. They will be in the western and European sphere of influence far into the future, probably forever. He overstepped and calculated, gambled and lost. He will fail in Syria. His dopey supporters here have no knowledge of a little thing called the Montreux Convention. Without approval from Turkey there is no way to effectively support his Syrian efforts. Turkey has already begun messing with him and NATO has made clear they will stand with Turkey.

Where are all your posts denouncing Obama's illegal wars?

Yeah, I agree.....I too criticized Obama when he invaded Switzerland and New Zealand and started those "illegal wars."....................:asshole:

The ignorance of the Pootarians is comical. They boast and brag about Putin while they are in the dark about reality. Putin has lost the Ukraine. They will be in the western and European sphere of influence far into the future, probably forever. He overstepped and calculated, gambled and lost. He will fail in Syria. His dopey supporters here have no knowledge of a little thing called the Montreux Convention. Without approval from Turkey there is no way to effectively support his Syrian efforts. Turkey has already begun messing with him and NATO has made clear they will stand with Turkey.

I know you're way too smart to have NOT expected right wing nitwits to know about the Montreux Convention and what that means.....The unquestionable good wisdom in bringing Turkey into NATO-fold, was not based on any "love" of Turkey but that country's strategic geographical position.

Not being capable of addressing what I wrote to you about your "love affair" with a real dictator....NOW you revert to praising Romney for having called.....the very individual you praise [Putin].....a dictator?

Yeah, calling you a moron, is too mild a term.
You would first have to write something worthy of response to do that you will have to break yourself of your Obama love affair unlikely. I see now I was right when I suggested you change your SN to nat4 to match your IQ I was also correct when I said I was being to generous with the 4.

HILARIOUS!!

it was obama that ridiculed Mitt Romney when Romney said Russia is our enemy. obama joked and laughed Romney off; saying he was stuck in a Cold War mentality.

now it is losers like this one in the OP that almost certainly parroted obama then, conveniantly forgetting the Left's own stance on Putin and Russia

libs are losers who lie to themselves

Tell us what the US's vital interests in Syria are.

that's easy nutjob. for starters to make life difficult for Iran's goal of regional hegemony. And for the benefit of our friends in Israel and Jordan.

So it isn't actually a vital interest of the US. It's more Americans dying in another fight for Israel that Israel won't even get into.

who else would you abandon???

Whoever else isn't in our vital interests? How many Israelis died fighting in Iraq or Afghanistan? Our 'ally' Israel.

You know damn well we always told them to stay out of it....

I see now I was right when I suggested you change your SN to nat4 to match your IQ I was also correct when I said I was being to generous with the 4.

Ouch......My feelings are really "hurt"............LOL

(I actually feel a bit sorry for you right wingers. seething in your hatred BUT powerless, and just able to bitch and moan on this forum and other venues...as you will be doing for another decade. Sad)

I see now I was right when I suggested you change your SN to nat4 to match your IQ I was also correct when I said I was being to generous with the 4.

(I actually feel a bit sorry for you right wingers. seething in your hatred BUT powerless, and just able to bitch and moan on this forum and other venues...as you will be doing for another decade. Sad)
I feel sorry for left wingers who actually think the stuff your posting is cleaver IQ of 2 for you is on the way.

I feel sorry for left wingers who actually think the stuff your posting is cleaver IQ of 2 for you is on the way.

Again, I'm hurt for that rating of 2 in my IQ......
Oh. by the way........I've heard.....but cannot independently confirm.... that many, many right wingers cannot fathom the difference between the possessive adjective "YOUR" and the contraction "YOU'RE"......

Can you confirm that rumor, blacksquawk ?

What are our vital interests in Syria?

Forum List

Back