Quick!

There are some people who are trying to make a new US government as we speak, unfortunately it's Russia's government.

There are some people who are trying to make a new US government as we speak, unfortunately it's Russia's government.

You should probably start a two or three year investigation into that...use some politically motivated FBI agents, warrants that you lied in order to start investigating and then threaten witnesses with jail time.

You should probably start a two or three year investigation into that...use some politically motivated FBI agents, warrants that you lied in order to start investigating and then threaten witnesses with jail time.
Oh I get it, you think you are being funny. Don't confuse the cure with the disease.

Oh I get it, you think you are being funny. Don't confuse the cure with the disease.

I doubt you're catching.

I doubt you're catching.
I was immunized against whatever it is makes you people think we would be better off with a dictator.

While the govt is shut down, somebody build a new one!

Path to a better govt lies with the voters. Got to stop voting only for "winners".. Because we're ALL losing.. The choices in 2020 are gonna be WORSE than 2016..

So the ONLY way out is for independent minded politicians to RUN as independents. Because the 2 parties ARE the Tyranny the Founders warned us about.

Take Tulsi Gabbard for instance. Not a full time LOYAL Democrat -- but very clear thinking and capable. Declared a week ago -- within three days, the entire DNC/Dem party was attacking her for DARING to run after she dissed the DNC and resigned from a major committee. Had a beef with Sgt Schultz.. MUST BE PUNISHED.

So they pummeled her mercilessly.. Got David Duke to "endorse" her. They BORKED her in less than a week..

SHE should run as an Independent in 2020. Make it a 3 way race. IN FACT, let's get a couple fully qualified ex state governors for the Libertarian ticket and make a FOUR way race..

THAT is how you "design a new one".. There is NO requirement to be a 2 party country. There is also no requirement to let JUST THE LEADERS of those 2 inept, corrupt, and irrelevant parties run the whole debate and Congress...

I doubt you're catching.
I was immunized against whatever it is makes you people think we would be better off with a dictator.

No, you have been stupid far too long to suffer any further brain damage. Obama was much closer to a dictator than Trump will ever be. Wait! I meant to say "dick-tater".

Path to a better govt lies with the voters. Got to stop voting only for "winners".. Because we're ALL losing.. The choices in 2020 are gonna be WORSE than 2016..

So the ONLY way out is for independent minded politicians to RUN as independents. Because the 2 parties ARE the Tyranny the Founders warned us about.

Take Tulsi Gabbard for instance. Not a full time LOYAL Democrat -- but very clear thinking and capable. Declared a week ago -- within three days, the entire DNC/Dem party was attacking her for DARING to run after she dissed the DNC and resigned from a major committee. Had a beef with Sgt Schultz.. MUST BE PUNISHED.

So they pummeled her mercilessly.. Got David Duke to "endorse" her. They BORKED her in less than a week..

SHE should run as an Independent in 2020. Make it a 3 way race. IN FACT, let's get a couple fully qualified ex state governors for the Libertarian ticket and make a FOUR way race..

THAT is how you "design a new one".. There is NO requirement to be a 2 party country. There is also no requirement to let JUST THE LEADERS of those 2 inept, corrupt, and irrelevant parties run the whole debate and Congress...

There is no widespread support for a third party. It merely dilutes the effectiveness of one of the two dominant parties.

My only interest currently is in seeing the Democrats politically destroyed. Only then will I consider other circumstances.

Apparently the side effects were delusional episodes of persecution by nonexistent dictators.
Nope, nothing but an uncontrollable urge to extend my middle finger to anyone who tries to scare America into believing stupid shit, like Trump did to you. It's called courage, look it up.

There is no widespread support for a third party. It merely dilutes the effectiveness of one of the two dominant parties.

My only interest currently is in seeing the Democrats politically destroyed. Only then will I consider other circumstances.

Not suggesting a third party.. Suggesting the BEST politicians of ALL types run as Independents. Get a dozen of them in Congress and the party bosses don't HAVE complete control of debate and issues.

You can't tell me you're gonna rely on 2 ginormous Brand Name party franchises to be the ONLY CHOICES...

That's why we're circling the drain for leadership in this country.. And why Congress doesn't do jack shit anymore.

While you're replaying Godzilla vs Mothra with this silly drama that looks like a fight over pudding in a nursing home -- you're country is DYING politically.. Aint' got time for Godzilla/Mothra to kill each off...

Forum List

Back