More racist Democrats, Biden of course

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
You notice all the racism talk last what, 10 years now? Strikes me that's Obama's biggest legacy, but who knows. Anyway, how come it's Democrats and Progs who are doing all the talking? No shit man, a lot of their TV folk say shit if put the other way around, the mouth is finished and proof positive conservatives are racist.

That's one thing, then you have Silly Joe Biden promoting racism too. Yep people, we should all feel overwhelmed by racism, because Democrat leaders say so 24/7, and after all, Trump wants a wall painted anyway progs desire, so of course walls are racist.

Biden says (upper case):

BECAUSE WHEN YOUR SCHOOLS ARE SUBSTANDARD. Sure, in districts run by Democrats, and the wealthy Democrats won't mix with the poor, so they get the education. That and teachers suck, while they can't/won't do anything when kids are acting up, mostly due to BS liberalism that substitutes red tape for discipline.

WHEN YOUR HOUSES ARE UNDERVALUED. What a coincidence, see my last statement. They're "undervalued" because the neighborhoods are bad and inconvenient. Only property owners can make improvements, that and raise their kids right. What you figure we're supposed to do when there's so much crime? To a prog, I guess more immigration, makes perfect sense.

WHEN YOUR CAR INSURANCE COSTS MORE FOR NO APPARENT REASON. I'd like to know more. "Apparent" might be no more than a subjective accusation. My guess is the insurance companies account for risk, because that's their job

WHEN POVERTY RATES FOR BLACK AMERICANS IS STILL TWICE THAT OF WHITE AMERICANS. Yet many blacks are quite wealthy and successful in every field. Somehow Nigerians do better than whites, Asians the same. No doubt too many blacks have some fixes to make. It's up to the individual to guide their sail straight. A tremendous start is to put a rubber on it, and if that doesn't work take some responsibility and motivation. At the end of the day Democrats push racism straight up our collective butt 24/7, and are we not sick of it already?

Personally I only know a few racist, and I've been around a while. They come in all colors and just talk.

Last edited:
#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

WHEN POVERTY RATES FOR BLACK AMERICANS IS STILL TWICE THAT OF WHITE AMERICANS.

POVERTY toya graham .jpg

Dr Nadine Burke Harris youth wellness.png

_Belinda Pittman-McGee Oprah Winfrey_02.jpg

Peace.

Car insurance costs more because there are so many illegals driving without insurance and people are stupid enough to drive into flood water. Then you add texting and other distracted drivers, it costs a lot to insure stupid people.

Health insurance costs a lot because of all the morbidly obese, fentanyl popping Trump sheep. It costs a lot to insure stupid people.

You notice all the racism talk last what, 10 years now? Strikes me that's Obama's biggest legacy, but who knows. Anyway, how come it's Democrats and Progs who are doing all the talking? No shit man, a lot of their TV folk say shit if put the other way around, the mouth is finished and proof positive conservatives are racist.

That's one thing, then you have Silly Joe Biden promoting racism too. Yep people, we should all feel overwhelmed by racism, because Democrat leaders say so 24/7, and after all, Trump wants a wall painted anyway progs desire, so of course walls are racist.

Biden says (upper case):

BECAUSE WHEN YOUR SCHOOLS ARE SUBSTANDARD. Sure, in districts run by Democrats, and the wealthy Democrats won't mix with the poor, so they get the education. That and teachers suck, while they can't/won't do anything when kids are acting up, mostly due to BS liberalism that substitutes red tape for discipline.

WHEN YOUR HOUSES ARE UNDERVALUED. What a coincidence, see my last statement. They're "undervalued" because the neighborhoods are bad and inconvenient. Only property owners can make improvements, that and raise their kids right. What you figure we're supposed to do when there's so much crime? To a prog, I guess more immigration, makes perfect sense.

WHEN YOUR CAR INSURANCE COSTS MORE FOR NO APPARENT REASON. I'd like to know more. "Apparent" might be no more than a subjective accusation. My guess is the insurance companies account for risk, because that's their job

WHEN POVERTY RATES FOR BLACK AMERICANS IS STILL TWICE THAT OF WHITE AMERICANS. Yet many blacks are quite wealthy and successful in every field. Somehow Nigerians do better than whites, Asians the same. No doubt too many blacks have some fixes to make. It's up to the individual to guide their sail straight. A tremendous start is to put a rubber on it, and if that doesn't work take some responsibility and motivation. At the end of the day Democrats push racism straight up our collective butt 24/7, and are we not sick of it already?

Personally I only know a few racist, and I've been around a while. They come in all colors and just talk.
We don't agree much but you have made a point and it struck a key with me. I think back about the Preacher tell us who to vote for during the service and this made a big impression. Now I think of what has been said by the White and Black politicians and it rings of racist comments and most of all directions. I also noticed Black Trolls who roll through the board ever once in awhile. It nothing but racial baiting as I see it.

if anyone is racist, it's Obama--not Trump
but blacks/leftists only see people as either black or white

if anyone is racist, it's Obama--not Trump
but blacks/leftists only see people as either black or white

I go back to the "whitelash" comment on CNN when Trump won. I have no idea WTF his whine is about. Trump won on policies, not racism. The Left runs for their race card every time they lose. Sometime a cigar is just a cigar...

Forum List

Back