Quick... What's the first thing...

Cats out of the bag of those that survived ...
Now who foots the bill?!?!?!

gonna get em some of them "green jobs" huh? jobs Americans don't have! Don't you just love it??? welldoyahuh??

ILLEGALS! Of course. This happens in AZ on a dialy basis. Look into how much the taxpayers pay in medical costs when these illegals survive these crashes. And some require years and sometimes life long therapy. And guess who foots the bill?

ILLEGALS! Of course. This happens in AZ on a dialy basis. Look into how much the taxpayers pay in medical costs when these illegals survive these crashes. And some require years and sometimes life long therapy. And guess who foots the bill?
Arizona?

This is a stretch: Our highways are dangerous? Because of all those ding dongs that can't quite follow the speed limits, fail to yield the right of way, tail gate or ignore turn signals? OK, that and: Never ride in a van stuffed to the gills with...migrant workers, either. I won't. It's not prudent. Things are BAD enough on the road as it is.

Well Hermoncoulus, it is literally past my bed time, now whilst the rest of you dillwieeds fiddle while Rome is burning, I got to work to-morrow and all that. Work, Man I hate it. Some of us don't have trust funds to draw from ,AMIGO. We actually live in da mean ol' grammerical incorrect misspelled but well meaning world outside the blogtoppia. Adios.

Forum List

Back