Quick Visual for Upcoming GOP Debate

deflect much?

Truth is uncomfortable isn't it rw grl?

You people have a lackluster line-up. FACT!!!

You'll note their hesitance to discuss the topic and take shots at Hillary.
You'd figure after 25 years of attacks and they haven't laid a glove on her yet; they would try something different.

Americans can see through her phony campaign. She is looking for her legacy job. She will say anything to get elected, she is a con artist at this point.

2.3 million > 1.05 Million, check the FB pages of her and Trump. And keep on whistlin!

Facebook likes.....
You know, when SassyIrishLass brought up that Chick Fil A was the highest rated fast food joint in the midst of the GOP/Conserve-hate-ive coalition getting bitch slapped by the Supreme Court last month, she sounded like a fucking idiot and received a trophy for it. Your bringing up facebook likes is likely to get the trophy this month.

You mad, bro? LMAO

Never, as long as you're around, I have a continuous source of humor.

If I took your dumb ass serious that might bother me, but I don't so it doesn't.

The bad news for the Dems is Hillary is down to 39% approval. While you focus on the GOP your own candidate is imploding. Her campaign is in disarray, she's not trusted and she seems aloof.
deflect much?

You'd figure after 25 years of attacks and they haven't laid a glove on her yet; they would try something different.

Americans can see through her phony campaign. She is looking for her legacy job. She will say anything to get elected, she is a con artist at this point.

2.3 million > 1.05 Million, check the FB pages of her and Trump. And keep on whistlin!

Facebook likes.....
You know, when SassyIrishLass brought up that Chick Fil A was the highest rated fast food joint in the midst of the GOP/Conserve-hate-ive coalition getting bitch slapped by the Supreme Court last month, she sounded like a fucking idiot and received a trophy for it. Your bringing up facebook likes is likely to get the trophy this month.
SassyIrishLass is good at one thing- consistently putting her foot in her mouth.

Facebook likes.....

You mad, bro? LMAO

If I took your dumb ass serious that might bother me, but I don't so it doesn't.

Sure, you just reply to every thread I start and follow me around like a little poodle wanting some attention. If you sit, roll over and play dead, I'll give you a treat....but that was probably what you did in bed last night--without the treat of course.
:rofl:

:dance:

The bad news for the Dems is Hillary is down to 39% approval. While you focus on the GOP your own candidate is imploding. Her campaign is in disarray, she's not trusted and she seems aloof.
deflect much?

:lol:

You go ahead and hang your hat on facebook likes, justin bieber

Yeah because it isn't a telling stat in the age of social media. Whistle, whistle, whistle.
No, because facebook likes =/= votes

A straw poll of likely voters is far more accurate....

You dont wanna know those results though, huh there swift

Meanwhile at the Democratic Primary debates.

dating-speed_dating-retirement_homes-retirees-granddads-grampas-nsu0082_low.jpg

Facebook likes.....

You mad, bro? LMAO

Sure, you just reply to every thread I start and follow me around like a little poodle wanting some attention. If you sit, roll over and play dead, I'll give you a treat....but that was probably what you did in bed last night--without the treat of course.
:rofl:

:dance:
she'd be lost w/o her stalking you around the forum yes. She's one obsessed rw broad.

deflect much?

:lol:

You go ahead and hang your hat on facebook likes, justin bieber

Yeah because it isn't a telling stat in the age of social media. Whistle, whistle, whistle.
No, because facebook likes =/= votes

A straw poll of likely voters is far more accurate....

You dont wanna know those results though, huh there swift

Well, for one thing, there is no way of knowing how many FB followers are Americans much less registered voters and even more important; likely voters. Secondly, Trump is a celebrity which means he should have a lot more FB followers than that given he's been on the air for 15 years through and famous for even longer. I don't follow (pardon the pun) who has more followers or not but I'm surprised that a serious public servant like Clinton has half as many likes as a carnival barker like Trump. Good sign.

^ in response to the mouth-breathing rw hack post above

buSvfix.jpg

70VrsNZ.jpg

45HOxf5.jpg

National Debt by Year Compared to GDP and Major Events

The national debt grew beyond $18 trillion on December 15, 2014. It's now greater than the economic output of the entire country. This occurred a year after the government shutdown ended and the debt ceiling was raised. Democrats and Republicans ended the stalemate by forming a budget conference committee to try and agree on how to lower the debt.

The U.S. debt crisis has been ongoing since 2011, when the U.S.

headed toward a debt default, and continued with the fiscal cliff crisis in 2012

^ in response to the mouth-breathing rw hack post above

buSvfix.jpg

70VrsNZ.jpg

45HOxf5.jpg

National Debt by Year Compared to GDP and Major Events

The national debt grew beyond $18 trillion on December 15, 2014. It's now greater than the economic output of the entire country. This occurred a year after the government shutdown ended and the debt ceiling was raised. Democrats and Republicans ended the stalemate by forming a budget conference committee to try and agree on how to lower the debt.

The U.S. debt crisis has been ongoing since 2011, when the U.S.

headed toward a debt default, and continued with the fiscal cliff crisis in 2012
Who is in charge of the Congress?!!! The ones who did the endzone dance after the last election. They need to be held to acct!!! :mad-61: Oh. Thats right!!! :redface: Its Republicans :laugh2: :itsok:

Last edited:
deflect much?

Their lackluster line-up is being hamstrung further by their own rules. Comedic doesn't begin to describe it.
I know right? All they have is deflection lol

You obviously have no idea what deflection is. But Liberalism is a mental disorder.

deflect much?

all thew smart people are on FB right :rolleyes-41: What are you? Like 14?

Can you read at all? Maybe go back to school and finish. Because at what point did I say all the smart people are on FB you dishonest hack?

deflect much?

Facebook likes.....

You mad, bro? LMAO

Somehow I don't see you having much of a sense of humor.

Facebook likes.....

You mad, bro? LMAO

You are really cutting someone down by saying they got laid? You must be one lonely, bitter human. I almost feel bad for you in fact. But seeing as you are an uninformed liberal troll with little substance, I find it rather hilarious.

Forum List

Back