Quick questions on Afghanistan

TheDefiantOne no--as usual, you people don't know shit about history/wars/etc ...you think it's like a movie with Chuck Norris or shithead Charlie Sheen in Navy Seals ...
hahhahahahahaha

you don't get the point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??
HAHHAHAHAHAHAAHh
..the point is, Bidumb is a dumbass
Umm, yeah chuckes, I and the objective readers immediately got your right wing wonk drift on Biden. Now, wipe the spittle from your chin, stop smiling at the mirror and properly respond to the OP.

Umm, yeah chuckes, I and the objective readers immediately got your right wing wonk drift on Biden. Now, wipe the spittle from your chin, stop smiling at the mirror and properly respond to the OP.
it's not just the right wing--it's the whole WORLD!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaH
..you hitlerjugend love your Fuhrer--he can do no wrong, can he?

what's your point??? Africa is a shithole??? yes--that's a FACT
the point, my simplistic wonk, is that jokers like you are just bigoted trolls desperate to vent your bilge and get attention for it....comprehensive facts and logic are not your strong suit.

Once I expose dullards like you for what they are, I just dump you in the IA bin and watch you nip at my heels like a bitch in heat. Adios.

TheDefiantOne no--as usual, you people don't know shit about history/wars/etc ...you think it's like a movie with Chuck Norris or shithead Charlie Sheen in Navy Seals ...
hahhahahahahaha
As the reader can clearly see, this joker is just another intellectually impotent right wing troll seeking attention. He's not worth it.

the point, my simplistic wonk, is that jokers like you are just bigoted trolls desperate to vent your bilge and get attention for it....comprehensive facts and logic are not your strong suit.

Once I expose dullards like you for what they are, I just dump you in the IA bin and watch you nip at my heels like a bitch in heat. Adios.
..you are a BootCamper .......you are the bigots and racists---like Harris....
facts???
blacks commit hate crimes at twice the rate of whites--be careful, don't reveal your age by posting a stupid response:

As the reader can clearly see, this joker is just another intellectually impotent right wing troll seeking attention. He's not worth it.
As the reader can clearly see, this joker is just another intellectually impotent left wing troll seeking attention. He's not worth it.

Forum List

Back