I sometimes turn on the AC on and just let it run to block out the noise

Will this damage the compressor etc

If you ACTUALLY had a real business.
Then we could talk.
Fake News.

A few hours a week at my computer I like to block out the outside noise

Do not attempt to run an air conditioning unit in cold weather. Most modern home units have sensors to prevent the system from running the cold as a protection measure. Older units that lack those sensors may attempt to run, and either fail to operate correctly, or become damaged in the process.Jul 6, 2020

Will Running an Air Conditioner in Cold Weather Damage It?​

For twenty-two dollars you can get a white noise machine that they use in an office setting to keep people from listening in on what is said in a room.

A few hours a week at my computer I like to block out the outside noise

It'll damage your wallet for sure. But if that's not an issue...... Get a noisy bunch of birds. Or kids. And where ya live where you don't have heat on by now?

It'll damage your wallet for sure. But if that's not an issue...... Get a noisy bunch of birds. Or kids. And where ya live where you don't have heat on by now?
He lives in Las Vegas and a friend of mine that lives there says the highs are in the seventies, they are here also.

Why don't you just tune your radio to NPR at low volume. That'll give you some background noise that's easy to ignore.

The danger would be that you might fall asleep.

Why don't you just tune your radio to NPR at low volume. That'll give you some background noise that's easy to ignore.

The danger would be that you might fall asleep.

Wow.. We think alike. In our family, if we're driving on weekends, those trendy NPR shows where they try to analyze each others feeling for HOURS using the same meaningless phrases over and over again just crack us up. I mean literally losing control of vehicle kind of laughter.

Forum List

Back