Questions For Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller!

federalist50

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2016
1. Among the charges from indictment of the 13 Russians, who successfully sowed seeds of discord in the 2016 election, were bank fraud, money laundering, failure to register as foreign agents and failure to submit financial disclosure. In the spirit of equal justice under the law do you plan to seek indictments of Christopher Steele, Fushion GPS and the law firm that funneled money from the Clinton campaign/DNC to Steele?

2. Why is everyone on your team democrats, most of who contributed money to Obama/Clinton? Why is Andrew Wiesman, a disgraced prosecutor that had convictions of innocent people overturned by the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals and the Supreme Court by a vote of 9 - 0, because he with held exculpatory evidence? Are you not concerned with the appearance of bias and impropriety?

3. When you were the head of the FBI during "Uranium One," and had an undercover FBI agent telling you and your leadership team about the bribery, money laundering, and extortion taking place and had copies of emails & documents to prove it, why did you not open an investigation? Was it because you wanted to protect Obama and Clinton?

Trump: I don't trust Mueller. I don't trust anybody. except for myself.

Interviewer: what about your daughter.

Trump:...she loves me!

1. On going investigation, will not answer that yet...

2. Robert Muller is a registered Republican, so is Comey. Wary was a Republican until his wife ran... Most of the FBI is... Trump looks like a crook and the FBI doesn't like crooks...

3. Uranium One, time and time again has been proven nothing un toward... It actually at this point shows how desperate the Trump supporters are.. As a man base in fact, when you come out with endless allegations which time and time again have been shown to be false, you are just making Clinton's case for her... She is being victimised... You are making her look even more innocent...

The only question the US public should have for that treasonous piece of globalist shit is...

Cigarette and blindfold?

firing_squad.jpg

Forum List

Back