Questions for fellow liberals:

Nov 9, 2008
To what country does an illegal have allegiance too? Let's ignore the fact that they have all those Mexican flags on their cars, or on their houses and they aren't too keen on English , how are we going to take them seriously when they have the gall to call themselves "immigrants"? Just because they ignore immigration law, that isn't some kind of glaring little inconsistency? But gosh, they make great little labor market spoilers doing their best to become bargain basement job whores. That balances out all their crime and their asinine and ignorant disfunctional behavior disguised as culture? Oh, Ok. And, the fact they ignore immigration laws, what other laws to illegal feel entitled to disobey? If they really want to be treated fairly and humanely, shouldn't they acclimate and follow OUR laws whether or not it's convenient for them? And the "DIVERSITY" ploy. They only want diversity as long as it's HISPANIC , Spanish speaking and the hell with any other culture. Including American culture, yes kids, that's pretty much been my experience with illegals. These illegals are the bigoted xenophobes and hypocrites to beat the band. It doesn't look so good for these people when you look at them up close and personal. In a nut shell, they demand that we Norte Americanos let them walk in as they please, demand we change our immigration laws to suit THEM and mock our culture, ignore our heritage. I remember recently when Miss America was booed in Mexico city when she was announced during the Miss Universe pageant a couple of years ago. Or, when the Mexican spectators during a world soccer game began yelling "Osama" ( the terrorist) when the USA beat them in soccer. This is a couple of good examples of Mexican culture too me, corrupt, egocentric, insensitive and crude. In effect they want us to be sensitive to their insensitivity, because its their "culture". They are offended when want them to respect our culture and our laws, though. No, we can't have it both was, it seems Mexicans can do no wrong. Two wrongs may not make a right, but 12 million illegal aliens are acceptable. Why is that?

I missed the question in all that BS. That BS should be addressed at those who feel hard working illegals are OK to hire. Lots do it and most conservatives business people want them as they reduce wages and are portable. Most Americans can't be shipped or moved around like slave labor. And in case you missed it there is plenty of ethic and other nation flags and celebrations in this country. We are all (you know the exclusion) immigrants. America is a land of diversity, it made us great. But so did the idea we are Americans.

Last edited:
Immigrants, legal or illegal, no longer come to the United States to become Americans.

They do not want to assimilate, learn the language or participate in our traditions and customs. Immigrants are more interested in cordoning off small sections of real estate and setting up miniature versions of their home countries.

In short, immigrants don't want to be American, they want to be Africans, Mexicans, etc in America.

I missed the question in all that BS. That BS should be addressed at those who feel hard working illegals are OK to hire. Lots do it and most conservatives business people want them as they reduce wages and are portable. Most Americans can't be shipped or moved around like slave labor. And in case you missed it there is plenty of ethic and other nation flags and celebrations in this country. We are all (you know the exclusion) immigrants. America is a land of diversity, it made us great. But so did the idea we are Americans.

I think the thread heading is misnamed, NOT to include liberals. This is on both sides of the isle. The key word would be illegal. Another point deals with your post, it's not most conservatives business people it would fall to both conservative, and liberal business people. Let's not point the finger at any side of this. Bottom line, let's hire legal immigrants..not illegal. This land of diversity was founded on legal aliens.

You presume that the liberals are supportive of going soft on liberals despite the fact that Bush II and Teddy Kennedy were behind the latest legislation regarding them?

And you expect us to take your ignorance seriously?

You presume that the liberals are supportive of going soft on liberals despite the fact that Bush II and Teddy Kennedy were behind the latest legislation regarding them?

Conservatives want to put this issue on bleeding heart liberal groups and/or Democrats who want to win the hispanic vote.

While these people might be defenders of illegal immigrants, they are not the ones keeping them here in this country.

This isn't an illegal immigrant problem, this is an illegal employer problem.

If people stopped hiring them, they'd go home tomorrow.

Via Condios Muchacho's.

Because seniorita's don't caro when there's no denero,

Are you saying no Dem or left leaning business owners employ illegals and/or want to reduce their labor costs?

Why would Dems take eVerify out of the stimulus bill that would have allowed business owners to check the immigration status of workers before they hired them? You think they did that because they don't want employers hiring illegals?

Maybe they did it so they could keep the specious argument that employers are the problem while they perpetuate it. Why is it a specious argument? Because this is the government's fucking job and they refuse to do it.

Last edited:

Conservatives want to put this issue on bleeding heart liberal groups and/or Democrats who want to win the hispanic vote.

While these people might be defenders of illegal immigrants, they are not the ones keeping them here in this country.

This isn't an illegal immigrant problem, this is an illegal employer problem.

If people stopped hiring them, they'd go home tomorrow.

Via Condios Muchacho's.

Because seniorita's don't caro when there's no denero,

It is the government's role to enforce the law. Period. How many other laws do you or your employer go around enforcing? If you are going to make employers responsible for enforcing the law, then provide them a web site where they can type Julio's name and SSN in and see if he's here legally.

But, instead, the Dems killed that provision. WHY???

Are you saying no Dem or left leaning business owners employ illegals and/or want to reduce their labor costs?

Why would Dems take eVerify out of the stimulus bill that would have allowed business owners to check the immigration status of workers before they hired them? You think they did that because they don't want employers hiring illegals?

Maybe they did it so they could keep the specious argument that employers are the problem while they perpetuate it. Why is it a specious argument? Because this is the government's fucking job and they refuse to do it.
Maybe they did it because it will eventually mean that every citizen will have to have the government's permission to get a job. Or maybe they did it because it is just one more burden on the taxpayer.

You seem to have a one track mind.

Maybe they did it because it will eventually mean that every citizen will have to have the government's permission to get a job. Or maybe they did it because it is just one more burden on the taxpayer.

You seem to have a one track mind.

What?

Your question should be forwarded to your Conservative friends. No Liberal would answer such right-wing drivel.

To what country does an illegal have allegiance too? Let's ignore the fact that they have all those Mexican flags on their cars, or on their houses and they aren't too keen on English , how are we going to take them seriously when they have the gall to call themselves "immigrants"? Just because they ignore immigration law, that isn't some kind of glaring little inconsistency? But gosh, they make great little labor market spoilers doing their best to become bargain basement job whores. That balances out all their crime and their asinine and ignorant disfunctional behavior disguised as culture? Oh, Ok. And, the fact they ignore immigration laws, what other laws to illegal feel entitled to disobey? If they really want to be treated fairly and humanely, shouldn't they acclimate and follow OUR laws whether or not it's convenient for them? And the "DIVERSITY" ploy. They only want diversity as long as it's HISPANIC , Spanish speaking and the hell with any other culture. Including American culture, yes kids, that's pretty much been my experience with illegals. These illegals are the bigoted xenophobes and hypocrites to beat the band. It doesn't look so good for these people when you look at them up close and personal. In a nut shell, they demand that we Norte Americanos let them walk in as they please, demand we change our immigration laws to suit THEM and mock our culture, ignore our heritage. I remember recently when Miss America was booed in Mexico city when she was announced during the Miss Universe pageant a couple of years ago. Or, when the Mexican spectators during a world soccer game began yelling "Osama" ( the terrorist) when the USA beat them in soccer. This is a couple of good examples of Mexican culture too me, corrupt, egocentric, insensitive and crude. In effect they want us to be sensitive to their insensitivity, because its their "culture". They are offended when want them to respect our culture and our laws, though. No, we can't have it both was, it seems Mexicans can do no wrong. Two wrongs may not make a right, but 12 million illegal aliens are acceptable. Why is that?

Your question should be forwarded to your Conservative friends. No Liberal would answer such right-wing drivel.

Yukon, your a moron.

What yourself?

Ravi...I was asking what the hell you were talking about, and maybe you would respond with an answer, not some dumb ass "What yourself?" Geeze, you really don't communicate very well, and shouldn't feel offended when someone asks "what?"
I didn't know which statement you didn't understand. Perhaps you should be more specific in your questions.

If this program becomes mandatory it will mean that every employee must have the government's stamp of approval to get a job...you can't just think they are only going to hassle the ones that look illegal, can you?

Just one step closer to national id.

The CBO said in 2007 that it will cost the taxpayers $40 billion over ten years to implement this program.

Ravi, you are the one that inspired this whole thread. I am a liberal, and I realize that politically and ethically, labels are empty meaningless tags. Richard Nixon thought HE was above the law, so do illegal aliens . NOBODY is above the law, what do YOU think? Just illegal aliens from Mexico are exempt from American and international law, based on the fact that they are..."browned skinned"? The shoe is on the other foot now, Ravi. What is this double standard based on?

Ravi, you are the one that inspired this whole thread. I am a liberal, and I realize that politically and ethically, labels are empty meaningless tags. Richard Nixon thought HE was above the law, so do illegal aliens . NOBODY is above the law, what do YOU think? Just illegal aliens from Mexico are exempt from American and international law, based on the fact that they are..."browned skinned"? The shoe is on the other foot now, Ravi. What is this double standard based on?
I don't think they are above the law. I do think that this question of illegal immigrants is blown out of proportion and none of the things anyone has come up with to address the situation are cost effective or protective of the rights of Americans.

It is OBVIOUS that the INSIDER PARTY was happy that millions of wage slaves came to America.

Thinking that liberalism or conservatism supports illegal immigation is absurd.

It is simple to prove that both the RNC and DNC are behind this mass migration.

Just look at the legislation BOTH of them support.

Forum List

Back