Illegal Alien Foreign National Shoots Houston Police Officer In Cold Blood

Discussion in 'Immigration/Illegal Immigration' started by Terral, Mar 12, 2009.

1. Terral

Terral Terral Corp CEO

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +91
    Greetings to All:

Houston Police Officer Rick Salter was shot in the face by an Illegal Alien Foreign National when his squad tried to search a home:

Americanglob.com Story Link

Watch Glenn Beck’s Video (at Link) that will make blood shoot right out of your eyes! The story on Glenn Beck’s Website is here. Twenty-five U.S. Citizens are killed in the USA every day by Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals (12 by murder), as the Illegal Alien Invasion continues . . .

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNP83ThK3YI]Americans Need To Wake Up[/ame]

Real U.S. Citizens need to 'band together' (Glenn Beck) and do something about this MADNESS, because this train is definitely off the tracks. A growing list of Americans victimized by Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals is here and the very next victim might be you . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited: Mar 12, 2009
  2. editec

editec Mr. Forgot-it-All

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,617
    Things are going from bad to worse in the SW.

I expect to see the US Marines invading Mexico soon.

The drug cartels appear to have overwhelmed civil authority in Mexico.

Of course they are financed by the futile drug policies we have, aren't they?

3. Terral

Terral Terral Corp CEO

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +91
    Hi Editec:

We agree. Some people think things will get worse in the northeast first (story), but the violence out west has been percolating from southern to northern Mexico and now is crossing our southern border as we speak (stories).

Invading Mexico? :0) Hardly.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZPAb50X7tQ]YouTube - Mexican Cartels in Nearly 200 U.S. Cities[/ame]

The Mexican Drug Cartels are already working in about 200 U.S. cities and are active in ‘every area of the country’ where ‘street violence’ is growing. There is no fighting the Cartels in Mexico, because they are already here. The only reason to run down and stir things up in Mexico is because you want more of these Foreign Nationals running around loose here in the USA . . .

And here in the USA. Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals are allowed to waltz around our streets EVERYWHERE, which means the Mexican Cartel Foreign Nationals are already here doing the jobs that American Drug Dealers somehow refuse to do. Mexican Gangs have already overrun many of our National Forests:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEBDQaQDBRg&NR=1]YouTube - America Lost: Mexican Gangs Over-Run National Forests[/ame]

Drug polices? :0) When the Government allows millions and millions and millions of Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals to run around loose EVERYWHERE, then ‘drug polices’ have very little to do with anything. Lawlessness is EVERYWHERE and I can go outside my door and put my hands on as many Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals that you need for any construction project, OR anything you have in mind. This MADNESS is a powder keg waiting to explode . . .

Just ask Houston Police Officer Rick Salter . . .

GL,

Terral

4. Againsheila

Againsheila Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,700
    Your youtube video was removed for violation of terms of service. Probably didn't want real Americans knowing the invasion is in full force. Just look at my signature, that alone should tell you that reconquista is not a myth.

5. Terral

Terral Terral Corp CEO

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +91
    Hi Againsheila:

Thank you for the head’s up, but perhaps the video was a bit too political containing a little too much ‘truth.’ :0) I am looking around for other copies but none have surfaced yet. I wish this Board allowed us to edit posts from now on, so we can fix things beyond the current time restrictions. I can go back and fix a ChristianForums.com Opening Post that I drafted years ago (like this one), or at the LetsRoll Board (like this one), or OP's at many other places; but the powers-that-be here on this Board limit our editing capabilities for reasons that I do not understand. I can continue to update the Lets Roll Pentagon Timeline when new data comes along, but the same timeline thread here would be frozen in time with any errors remaining in the archives forever.

The Illegal Alien Invasion is definitely a reality, which anyone knows if they understand anything about the term “Aztlan” and the “Aztlan Nation” (new OP video). Alex Jones talks about the Aztlan Nation ‘Master Race’ here:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBPpltHCpKU]Americans Really Need To Wake Up![/ame]

GL,

Terral

6. Wolfmoon

Wolfmoon U B U & I'll B Me 4 USA!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +146
    At the top of the page is a RED banner.
    Click on User CP
    In the left column Click on EDIT OPTIONS.
    At the bottom of the page Under Miscellaneous Options
    Choose: Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG EDITING
    Click, Save Changes

7. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    They're just shooting the cops in the face that Americans won't.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. editec

editec Mr. Forgot-it-All

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,617
    The laugher you hear coming from me is that hysterical kind that only happens to me when the humor is so black because it's so terrible and so terribly true at the same time.

These people are well organized, well armed, well financed, completely indifferent to punishment by the law, they hate the USA and they're psychopathic.

But hey, we inadvertently financed them thanks to the WAR on drugs, didn't we?

Just like we financed the Mafia nearly a century ago.

Smart may only be skin deep but stupid like we keep doing goes all the way to the top.

9. xotoxi

xotoxi Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,492
    I think that shooting police officers should be made illegal.

10. DavidS

DavidS Anti-Tea Party Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +767
    Fuck!