question...

Have you ever been so high you went to take a piss and fell into the bathtub? My ass is killing me right now.

High as in stoned? No! However, a long long time ago, in a world far removed from my current life, I did crawl into my apartment at 4 in the morning after a night of heavy drinking. I woke up in my bed the next afternoon around 3 PM, and the wife was nowhere in sight. My side was extremely sore and bruised. I had no idea what happened until she came home later that night from her mother's and told me that I crawled to the toilet, stood up to take a piss, and fell into the bathtub.

• Banned
Have you ever been so high you went to take a piss and fell into the bathtub? My ass is killing me right now.

High as in stoned? No! However, a long long time ago, in a world far removed from my current life, I did crawl into my apartment at 4 in the morning after a night of heavy drinking. I woke up in my bed the next afternoon around 3 PM, and the wife was nowhere in sight. My side was extremely sore and bruised. I had no idea what happened until she came home later that night from her mother's and told me that I crawled to the toilet, stood up to take a piss, and fell into the bathtub.

It's a mix of the H1H1 virus and heavy cold meds shit while having a couple beers. You know when you get foggy and unbalanced and you can't even sit up due to a cold? a really bad cold... That's like smoking an entire Bob Marley joint.

Forum List

Back