I have H1N1 influenza

Judicial review

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
Columbus Ohio
Diagnosed yesterday. I'm high as a kite on strong meds and craving cinnamon Doughnuts. The real big ones. With Milk. I also want those chocolate crispy creams with the icing inside instead of the cream filling. Oh man am I craving them, holy shit!

Granny says, "Dat's right - get yer flu shot an' stay outta the hospital...

Study: Flu Shots Keep People Out of Hospital
October 05, 2015 - The top U.S. public health official on Monday called Influenza "the largest single risk the world faces."
Even in a good year, when the flu is relatively mild, hundreds of thousands of people die from flu around the world, said Dr. Tom Frieden, director of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). "And in a bad flu year, it goes into the millions," he said. According to the agency, more than 200,000 people are hospitalized from flu-related complications each year in the U.S alone. The CDC's web site says the flu can exacerbate chronic health problems.

According to CDC-sponsored study on flu and pneumonia by researchers at Vanderbilt University Medical Center, of more than 2,000 pneumonia patients who visited U.S. hospitals over three flu seasons, those who received vaccination were 57 percent less likely to be admitted with flu-pneumonia than those patients who were not vaccinated. The study also found vaccines were somewhat less effective for older patients and for those who had weak immune systems, but worked well for healthy people under the age of 65 and young children.

Because the flu vaccine isn't 100 percent effective, doctors also recommend frequent hand washing and staying away from those who have the flu. In the meantime, staffers at the CDC are on alert as this year's flu season gets underway. "A flu pandemic remains the nightmare scenario for public health," said Frieden, adding that CDC epidemiologists work around the clock to better detect flu as it spreads so public health officials can better respond to outbreaks of influenza and so medical scientists can work to produce a better vaccine. The study appears in JAMA, The Journal of the American Medical Association.

Study: Flu Shots Keep People Out of Hospital

Dude, try jacking off with the flu! If will nearly kill you, but you will see God!

One time I was sick as hell with a cold/respiratory infection. It was not the flu, like you have. But it was still pretty bad. I had this chick coming over for the weekend. It was going to be the Super Bowl of sex, but I felt like shit. Not wanting to disappoint I went to a local hippie herb/supplement shot and bought some yohimbe, which is some kind of root or some shit that is supposed to increase the blood flow to your extremities by dilating your blood vessels. In other word, if is supposed to keep your dick hard.

I started popping those fuckers in the middle of the afternoon. They were in pill form. I had to take the chick out for dinner, then we went to my place and fucked all night.... I mean all night. I am not trying to brag, I am just saying... I probably took over half the bottle of that yohimbe shit that evening.

After several rounds of vigorous fucking, I went into my bathroom somewhere around 3-4 am. I looked at myself in the mirror. I thought I was dead. I looked like a fucking zombie. I was pale as shit, almost white. Yet my lips were blood red! I felt OK. But I looked like a corpse. It was shocking.

However, the yohimbe worked. It did what it was supposed to do. I fucked that chick raw. I probably also shortened my life a couple years, but what the fuck? The moral of the story is tat yohimbe is a hell of a legal drug!

It's the cinnamon you're craving. Go get some cinnamon tea and drink the hell out of it. It's anti viral-bacterial.

Forum List

Back