question on netflicks?

Discussion in 'TV Forum' started by LA RAM FAN, Jul 24, 2018.

1. iamwhatiseem

iamwhatiseem Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,573
    I have had a Roku for years, 100 times better/faster than a Smart TV interface....doesn't even compare.
    Not to mention the ability to search movies/shows for every channel you have all at the same time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. TNHarley

TNHarley Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +58,990
    I have one for a long time and it went out. Got the new one a couple months ago and the difference was night and day.

3. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,409
    dude did you miss the part where i said i have NO INTEREST IN "NEW CRAP" :rolleyes:

I just got done saying at that other thread,hollywood can burn down for all i care the fact they have run out of ideas so badly now that they have resorted to destroying the great classics such as magnum pi,macgyver,hawaii five oh,and footloose with craploose,crap five oh,ect,ect. dont evem mention that treasonous and disgusting word reboot in my presense again.barf city.

hense WHY i said in the OP "OLD TV SHOWS.

you know from the 60's,70's and 80's when hollywood actually produced magical shows all the time?

I see there is a 1 800 number at netflicks there i can call .I'll just do that and find out from them.

dont get me wrong.I loved and appreciated all your post UNTIL the last part when you mentioned that treasonous and disgusting word REBOOT of that great classic Magnum PI.:D

The ONLY Magnum is Tom Selleck,there is no other same as there is no other steve mcgarrit for hawaiii five oh and kevin bacon for sure is the one and only ren mccormick in Footloose where hollywood took a shit on him with CRAPloose same as they took a shit on jack lord with CRAP five oh and now a shit on richard dean anderson with CRAPmacgyver and the latest tom sellect with CRAP PI.:mad:

Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
  4. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,409
    again thanks for everything else BEFORE that disgusting word REBOOT.I see there in that link the great classic tv shows when hollywood USED to produce magic.

5. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,409
    that being said,I see it says watch your old favorite tv shows for free.is that service mettv like netflicks where you pay for the month? i assume you cant BUY from them?

I know of a local book store in my city that sells old tv shows but they are so damn expensive.:mad:

6. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,409
    I met Ed Asner a couple years ago and he was saying that netflicks had the first two seasons of his show Lou Grant on DVD so there MUST be many others that netflicks carries as well you would think.