Question of the night..

I would think he’d be expensive .

But face it, he comes across as way more believable than the president.

I wasn't going to watch the dog and pony show, but regrettably I did. Had to be the biggest nothing burger since Al Capone's vault.

I would think he’d be expensive .

But face it, he comes across as way more believable than the president.

He'd be very believable except every time he opens his mouth he lies.
Congress can have a field day with all the stories he told them

I wasn't going to watch the dog and pony show, but regrettably I did. Had to be the biggest nothing burger since Al Capone's vault.

I passed went back and fourth between the Rangers/ Astros game and the CMA awards made the right choice Rangers won and the country music people are not the major assholes the movie and TV people are.

I passed went back and fourth between the Rangers/ Astros game and the CMA awards made the right choice Rangers won and the country music people are not the major assholes the movie and TV people are.

That would be the World Champion Astros to you bub. LOL Awards shows interest me even less than dog and pony shows, OH WAIT, their both dog and pony shows.

He'd be very believable except every time he opens his mouth he lies.
Congress can have a field day with all the stories he told them
Sounds like a description of Trump, that fits him to a "T"

Nope...it's Comey. It could pass for Obama though

To find a Comey or Obama lie, you sift through years of statements to find a handful that apply.

Compare to Trump who amasses more lies in a single tweet.

On my 23rd floor condo, I got no lawn.

But Comey WINNING!

upload_2018-4-16_0-29-10.png

He's an honorable professional man, highly skilled in his field. That this fake president and is sycophants are swallowing the koolaid to try to drag his name through the mud is meaninless. Comey has more honor in his nose hair than Trump has had in his entire life.

Honorable people in law enforcement don't allow politics to influence their decisions in any way, he admitted he did.

Honorable people in law enforcement don't allow politics to influence their decisions in any way, he admitted he did.

s
Funny, Comey did the same thing as every major sports league. Hindering the winning teams and helping the losing team to even the game.

s
Funny, Comey did the same thing as every major sports league. Hindering the winning teams and helping the losing team to even the game.

Can you make it through a post with out a whataboutism? BTW that's not his job one way or the other.

He's an honorable professional man, highly skilled in his field. That this fake president and is sycophants are swallowing the koolaid to try to drag his name through the mud is meaninless. Comey has more honor in his nose hair than Trump has had in his entire life.

If you think one moment of bad decision dooms a person to eternal damnation then you must think Trump should be tarred and feathered on live tv right before he is imprisoned for life.

Comey isn't perfect but good lord Trump is a dumpster fire with it's own gasoline supply.

If you think one moment of bad decision dooms a person to eternal damnation then you must think Trump should be tarred and feathered on live tv right before he is imprisoned for life.

Comey isn't perfect but good lord Trump is a dumpster fire with it's own gasoline supply.

He admitted he gave it a lot of thought and is was a conscious choice, not in the least spontaneous. It wasn't some misstep, it was a conscious disregarding of his supposed values.

Forum List

Back