Question for you all

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gop guy, Apr 19, 2004.

1. Gop guy

Gop guy Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    This really only applies to those of us who are 18 or older, but I guess you young bucks can just vote for who you like better. 18 and older, please tell me if that applies to you when you post.

The question: Who are you voting for in November?

I can't believe no one else has asked this before lol.

Oh and of course I'm voting for our honorable President Bush!

Thanks and God bless.

2. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +246
    Been asked many times already, in poll format, but I guess it won't hurt to do it again!

I'm slightly over 18 :D

I'll be voting for George Bush.

3. NewGuy

NewGuy Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    My choice:

http://www.peroutka2004.com/

4. winston churchi

winston churchi Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9
    Bush.

I registered as a democrat once, and the first president I voted for was Reagan. Never voted Dem. afterwards.

5. 5stringJeff

5stringJeff Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +540
    Bush, absolutely. No other candidate is willing to fight the GWOT like Bush is.

6. DKSuddeth

DKSuddeth Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +62
    Being here in Texas leaves me in a rotten ass predicament. You would think that its a purely owned Bush state but the group of Independent Texans has now erupted into a 'quagmire', for lack of a better term at this point, and is currently in crisis of disbanding because half the members may outright quit if they decide to support nader. Apparently the disdain for Bush is so intense that they will abandon their independent thinking and vote kerry with the mindset of 'anybody but bush'. Talk about a blow to the democratic process. On top of that, we independents have to deal with both Bush and Kerry hemming and delaying the political questionnaire we sent for positions on various issues along with the democrats doing all they can to scuttle the progress of putting Nader on the texas ballot.

I weep for my countrys political system today

7. rtwngAvngr

rtwngAvngr Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +511
    Nice site. The faq section doesn't even work. I suspect this party is just a red/white/blue front for a bunch of commies who've coopted god and the flag as part of their mind control. What convinces me most is newGuys's antiIntellectualism.

8. NewGuy

NewGuy Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Really?

I guess you are still learning how to use a computer.

It works for me:
    http://www.peroutka2004.com/schedule/index.php?action=eventview&event_id=116

9. rtwngAvngr

rtwngAvngr Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +511
    "Do you support Civil Disobedience against the United States to gain your rights?

Absolutely not. Civil disobedience is an action that violates the Law to gain your own personal interests. However, any law passed that prohibits the free exercise of religion is no law, and ultimately violates the supreme Law of God. It is not civil disobedience to obey God, the source of all Law and Liberty."

So is this actually a yes, michael?

10. NewGuy

NewGuy Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    He is discrediting the term "civil disobedience" as applied in the question. He also gives logical evidence to his line of thinking by regard to higher law and role of our rights in society.

I guess it got too complicated. I should have found a summary site with one liners.