When will the slanderous filth stop?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gop guy, Apr 19, 2004.

1. Gop guy

Gop guy Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    So much flase lefty filth hurled at our honorable President in books these days. Most Americans also know well enough to see that it's all untrue slander. When will it stop?

2. winston churchi

winston churchi Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9
    There comes a time when you have to accept what is ..... slander, its all JK stands for...its the only thing he has been consistant in....so why are you expecting anything better? - from him or his democratic comrads.

3. Gop guy

Gop guy Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah....

4. acludem

acludem VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +69
    Slanderous filth? Coming from Republican? You are complaining about slanderous filth? How about putting the picture of Max Cleland, a man who gave three limbs for his country next to those of Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein so you can beat him in a Senate race? That is slanderous filth. How about running an attack ad against the late, great Paul Wellstone for voting for a bill that EVERY Republican in the Senate voted for, that is slanderous filth.

Karl Rove is the king of slanderous filth. President Bush cornered the market on slanderous filth a long, long time ago.

acludem

5. Hobbit

Hobbit Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +421
    Bush hasn't been slandering anyone and I've never heard of anyone on your list. However, the Dems, and you and Bully lead the pack on this, call Bush a liar, traitor, murderer, and have baselessly accused him of many more horrible crimes, showing total disrespect for the leader of the free world. It's shameful. In fact, take a look at my sig, go to your room, and don't come out again until you can say at least three nice things about Bush.

6. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +246
    Examples? Sources?

7. no1tovote4

no1tovote4 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +616
    Ridiculous, the Dems and Repubs have both been guilty of slanderous filth, to say nobody can complain is just obstinate support of your own party with deliberate ignorance of politics. We can expect better of our politicians. This is a love of the Dem party that shows that "mature love" that Democrats are supposed to have that Al Franken speaks of in his book does not exist. Blindly following does not make anybody mature and not looking to yourself before pointing fingers can only make you a hypocrite.

I remember while Clinton was in office and before the Republicans took congress the Dem Congresswoman from District 1 in Colorado actually stated this about the Republicans, "They are coming for your children, to take their food! They are proud when they make Senior Citizens eat dog food! They want to starve the children and our senior citizens!"

If that is not slander I do not know what is. This was before Karl Rove was even on the scene, these were talking points for the Dem party at the time. If you want to stop it you must be as actively against it when it is on your side as on the other. If you only object to the Republicans using slander while your side is constantly doing it then you are simply demosheep, blindly following your leaders with no thought or indication of intelligence.

8. Palestinian Jew

Palestinian Jew Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18
    How about during the 2000 primary when in South Carolina, to defeat John McCain, the Bush team polled people in the state by asking questions like "If you found out that John McCain had an illegitimate child, would you vote for him?"

9. rtwngAvngr

rtwngAvngr Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +511
    ooh. Big deal.

10. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +246
    I suggest you do a little sharpening of your law skills. Now tell me how this is slanderous, and tell me when exactly GWB spoke those words himself.