Question for USMB Republicans

Are you satisfied with the direction your party has taken?

x

No, but not in the way you are assuming. The GOP went awry somewhere after Reagan was in office. I just can't put my finger on a time or event. Donald Trump is not the one who took them in that direction, Trump is what resulted from the direction they went.

The left doesn't care about their politicians lying to them nor do they care that their politicians don't do what they say they will. Republicans expect honesty and expect their politicians to keep their promises. The GOP has been acting like Democrats for decades now and their voters are rebelling.

Democratic Presidents Clinton and Obama delivered what they promised. Conservatives did not like it, but they did what they were elected to do

The problem for Republicans is their base is stupid. They believe what rightwing radio tells them and demand their elected officials toe the line.
That leads to promises that cannot be met. No, you can't really repeal Obamacare, you can't cut taxes and balance the budget at the same time, you can't end abortion and kill Planned Parenthood, you really can't put Hillary in jail

Typical. You didn't really ask the question because you wanted to know, you already knew what you believed and just wanted a platform to spout your usual stupid nonsense.

You asked a question, I answered it. You don't like the answers? Stay stupid, I don't care.

I am Republican, you are not. Fact. The far right, which is falsely claiming to be the party base, is an amalgamation of socons, neo-cons, crazies, racists, nativists, etc., which will fall apart after the election.

Yes - we are flushing the RINOs down the toilet along with the liberals where they both belong. Trump fights back and the Dems can't stand it.

Trump is the "rino" you moron. Name one single issue on which he is conservative.

Here are a few:
  • Let schools compete: charters, vouchers, and magnets. (Nov 2015)
  • Green energy is just an expensive feel-good for tree-huggers. (Nov 2015)
  • Cut the EPA; what they do is a disgrace. (Oct 2015)
  • Happiest people have great families & God in their lives. (Nov 2015)
  • U.S. has become dumping ground for everybody else's problems. (Feb 2016)
  • Get rid of waste, fraud, & abuse in every single agency. (Mar 2016)
  • No limits on guns; they save lives. (Jan 2016)
  • Replace Obamacare with Health Savings Accounts. (Oct 2015)
  • I don't want to be politically correct: Islam hates us. (Mar 2016)
  • No apology for banning Muslims from entering America. (Jan 2016)
  • We have no borders; and yes, I am angry. (Jan 2016)
  • Ship millions back to Mexico, like Eisenhower did. (Nov 2015)
  • Walls on borders work; just ask Israel. (Nov 2015)
  • Teachers unions are obstacles to improving schools. (Nov 2015)
  • Repeal estate tax; it's double taxation. (Oct 2015)

Yes - we are flushing the RINOs down the toilet along with the liberals where they both belong. Trump fights back and the Dems can't stand it.

Trump is the "rino" you moron. Name one single issue on which he is conservative.

Here are a few:
  • Let schools compete: charters, vouchers, and magnets. (Nov 2015)
  • Green energy is just an expensive feel-good for tree-huggers. (Nov 2015)
  • Cut the EPA; what they do is a disgrace. (Oct 2015)
  • Happiest people have great families & God in their lives. (Nov 2015)
  • U.S. has become dumping ground for everybody else's problems. (Feb 2016)
  • Get rid of waste, fraud, & abuse in every single agency. (Mar 2016)
  • No limits on guns; they save lives. (Jan 2016)
  • Replace Obamacare with Health Savings Accounts. (Oct 2015)
  • I don't want to be politically correct: Islam hates us. (Mar 2016)
  • No apology for banning Muslims from entering America. (Jan 2016)
  • We have no borders; and yes, I am angry. (Jan 2016)
  • Ship millions back to Mexico, like Eisenhower did. (Nov 2015)
  • Walls on borders work; just ask Israel. (Nov 2015)
  • Teachers unions are obstacles to improving schools. (Nov 2015)
  • Repeal estate tax; it's double taxation. (Oct 2015)

And show all the changes, please.

Let schools compete: charters, vouchers, and magnets. (Nov 2015)

That is moderate at best. Both Democrats and Republicans have often supported vouchers and charter schools.

Green energy is just an expensive feel-good for tree-huggers.

Oh, whoop-te-doo. It takes more than not being a tree hugger to be conservative. There are plenty of liberals and centrists who would say the same thing.

Cut the EPA; what they do is a disgrace. (Oct 2015)

Which has nothing to do with any conservative principles, and everything to do with his personal business interests. Golf courses tend to have alot of environmental regulatory 'challenges.' Wanting to eliminate the EPA is not a conservative principle. It's merely reckless. The conservative approach would be for Congress to reign them in and to stop outsourcing so much regulatory power to them.

Happiest people have great families & God in their lives. (Nov 2015)

Um....I'm not sure what you're saying here. It sounds like you're trying to take a piece of pandering propaganda and turn it into a policy position or issue.

U.S. has become dumping ground for everybody else's problems. (Feb 2016)

Again, this is not a policy position. It's nothing more than pandering propaganda. It is nothing more than a whine.

Get rid of waste, fraud, & abuse in every single agency. (Mar 2016)

Yet again, not a policy position. It's a grandiose concept, but that's it. How would he go about eliminating such things?

No limits on guns; they save lives. (Jan 2016)

Seeing as Trump believes he can shoot people in the middle of Times Square without repercussions, he is a long cry from the true conservative principle of responsible gun ownership.

Replace Obamacare with Health Savings Accounts. (Oct 2015)

I'm not sure how Health Savings Accounts are conservative. So we'll just summarize this repealing Obamacare. Okay, so I guess that's one. Though seeing as Obamacare is despised by more than half of all Americans, it's more of an anti-Obama position than a conservative position. Almost everyone hates Obamacare.

I don't want to be politically correct: Islam hates us. (Mar 2016)

What is conservative about this? It's nothing more than another whine; one that is created by mixing ignorance and bigotry. Those are not conservative values.

No apology for banning Muslims from entering America. (Jan 2016)

Again, being an ass is not a conservative value. Neither is violating constitutional religious freedom protections. That's actually quite liberal.

We have no borders; and yes, I am angry. (Jan 2016)

Another whine. And when we consider that Trump has now reversed his position on immigration, this not a valid point on your part.

Ship millions back to Mexico, like Eisenhower did. (Nov 2015)

Except he's now changed his mind.

Walls on borders work; just ask Israel. (Nov 2015)

Aside from the fact that this is the third time you've referenced the same issue, I repeat that he has changed his mind and has adopted a liberal position on immigration.

Teachers unions are obstacles to improving schools. (Nov 2015)

Again, Trump just hates unions because of his own business interests. He doesn't care, otherwise.

Repeal estate tax; it's double taxation. (Oct 2015)

Another place where all he cares about is his direct personal interests involved. In this case, passing on his wealth to his children. He would just as soon favor an increase to the estate tax if it would be coupled with his personal exemption from it.

But thank you for demonstrating how entirely ignorant and gullible Trump supporters are. You've been swayed by vague propaganda and emotive stimulation, and have nothing more to offer.

Forum List

Back