Question for the regulars

Joey2382

Rookie
Jul 21, 2014
I was just curious if anyone here regularly goes to check out the White House website for news/issues. I am obviously looking in the wrong place, but its always interesting to see the way they are spinning things on there.

I was just curious if anyone here regularly goes to check out the White House website for news/issues. I am obviously looking in the wrong place, but its always interesting to see the way they are spinning things on there.

You dont need to. Just go to CNN or MSNBC. Or read some posts by the more brain dead liberals here. That's where they get their marching orders from.

No. Propaganda for ANY administration GOP or Dem.

I don't. Try these:

Breaking News and Opinion on The Huffington Post

Talking Points Memo | Breaking News and Analysis | TPM

ThinkProgress

The Daily Beast

Mother Jones | Smart, Fearless Journalism

Media Matters for America

Alternet | Alternative News and Information

Yes, I have a red phone to the White House...

The White House, I thought this was your red phone

94a30395de7fd3e0578c3a8a473129ea.jpg

I don't. Try these:

Breaking News and Opinion on The Huffington Post

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/]Talking Points Memo | Breaking News and Analysis | TPM

ThinkProgress

The Daily Beast

Mother Jones | Smart, Fearless Journalism

Media Matters for America

Alternet | Alternative News and Information
Your progressivism is even deeper than I realized.

I think the best news source is the Drudge Report where you will find several hundred liberal and conservative news outlets. Further you will find news articles that you will not find in the the major media. Here's the link.

DRUDGE REPORT 2014®

Forum List

Back