CDZ Question for HISPANICS: Are You Opposed to Stopping Illegal Immigration ?

I do race to the dinner table....for low standard bean burritos...
This is a serious subject. Get the hell out of here.
You folks are like children.

In the "Clean Debate Zone", no less.

Grow up.
If you report us, there may be CONSEQUENCES!
The previous post goes for you too, LL.
This is how they deflect from the topic.

It also makes them "feel" a little better about themselves for a while.

Remember grade school? Like that.

Having looked at the map provided by the Center for Immigration Studies, I was shocked to find out that my County is a sanctuary county. I can't tell you how pissed off I am about that. Clicking on the little pear shaped icon on the map, a pop-up came up showing this information >>

Date Enacted: Aug-14
Policy: County Sheriff's Office Decision
Criteria for Honoring Detainer: Will not honor ICE detainer unless provided with a federal warrant from a judge or a federal deportation order from a federal judge

I called the Sheriff's Dept and announced my displeasure, and also called my County commissioners, even though they had nothing to do with it (they could send a letter to the Sheriff Dept)

I will tell you that I am not going to stand for this lying down. Whatever can be done will be done. Here is a phone # for the Immigration Reform Law Institute, who might be helpful > (202) 232-5590.

Sanctuary status policy is likely in violation of federal law. Section 642 of the Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act as well as section 434 of the Welfare Reform Act of 1996 prohibit state and local governments from impeding the federal government’s request for information about a person’s immigration status

http://cis.org/sites/cis.org/files/S...ll-Screen.html

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...ncisco-steinle

Funny. Florida is a sanctuary state. A red-blooded republican sanctuary state.

It would help you to do a little research on what the whole sanctuary city argument is about. But.....you won't.
But what do you mean by "republican"? A meaningless word if I've ever heard one.

This is a poll of Hispanic Adults in 2013. Bet it is close to the same now.

· Latino Opinions, July 2013 — Poll of U.S. Hispanic adults

· 60% of registered Hispanic voters support granting amnesty to "undocumented immigrants" only if illegal immigration is reduced by 90%. 34% support amnesty before that goal is reached.

· 56% of registered Hispanic voters (51% all adults) oppose allowing illegal aliens to obtain federal benefits "while they are going through the legalization process and before the 90% goal is reached."

· Hispanic voters ranked immigration reform last (31%) among a list of four priority issues, behind the economy (62%), healthcare (57%), and education (45%).

· 60% of Hispanic voters support tougher enforcement, with only 35% opposed.

· 64% of Hispanic voters support the use of E-verify, with only 29% opposed.
This is encouraging to me.

I am half Hispanic and live in one of the toughest counties in the state of Arizona. Maricopa county with Joe Arpiao and "tent city".

Here are some FACTS about ILLEGALS, NOT Mexicans but ILLEGALS. The first group of people they hurt are LEGAL MEXICAN AMERICAN CITIZENS.

The second group they hurt are the Negro. Negro unemployment could be reduced by 25% if not 35% simply by ENFORCING the law.
When we passed SB1070 here about 1/3 of the ILLEGALS left the area where I live.

In order for an ILLEGAL to hide they must stay inside their culture demographic. This is how and why Hispanic areas are falling victim to drug gangs.

LEGAL MEXICAN AMERICANS are NOT fruit pickers!! They are dry wallers and painters or brick layers and electricians. The average Mexican American has more schooling then most other groups of Hispanics.

We SUPPORT God and country and think the value of work, ethics and honesty are the path to the future. The path we tend to follow is that of the post WW2 Japanese. Honor, country God and family.

So why do we Hispanics love Ted Cruz? Well he represents the best of our dreams. NOT to take power but to embrace it with our love our passion and protection.

The American Hispanic loves this country as much as ANY Irish or Italian. Our skin maybe tan but our blood is red and our heart IS American.

We take our children to parks to schools to lakes. We WORK and RAISE families. What you get SNEAKING across the border is NOT a Mexican, it's a criminal.

What we find in politics is the democrat wants us to take the path of the American Negro and that is NOT our path. So they punish our people by ALLOWING criminals into our areas our lives our jobs and homes.

someone in the thread requested to hear from other Hispanics. Okay now I have spoke, but will you?

Forum List

Back