Question for Cons

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
One of your stripe celebrated the “fact” that he signed 28 bills into law in the first 100 days; more than any other President in memory.

More laws….is this what you guys wanted when you voted for Trump?

One of your stripe celebrated the “fact” that he signed 28 bills into law in the first 100 days; more than any other President in memory.

If the laws are beneficial to the PEOPLE of the USA, and rescind bad legislation, then yes. And I'm a lib.

Look, that is like celebrating the fact that I have a thousand hairs on my head but still look bald. Look at the inane no contest laws like the "US Competes for World Expo Act" and you will understand that these are just window dressing. I have criticized President Trump for drawing more attention to his tweets than to getting legislation done and my fellow conservatives have in turn criticized me. The answer is that nothing of real substance has been passed yet other than the extension. The rest is hoo ha.

What now you against war vets getting care outside VA hospitals ?

Don’t recall stating that…

when you consider that FIFTEEN of those laws were simply repealing Obama era rules & regulations

AND

FOUR of them were to recognize a memorial or encourage flying the flag

AND

FIVE of them were about naming personnel

AND

TWO of them were just to encourage federal agencies to try something new

then I fail to see how anyone could fault him for "growing the government"

well over half of his laws were to shrink the government

none of them have expanded the scope or power of the federal government

our friends on the left continue to harp about how Trump has not gotten anything done, I was simply demonstrating that is not true

exposing liberal lies does not take that much effort, so it's not like I did anything special...

when you consider that FIFTEEN of those laws were simply repealing Obama era rules & regulations

AND

FOUR of them were to recognize a memorial or encourage flying the flag

AND

FIVE of them were about naming personnel

AND

TWO of them were just to encourage federal agencies to try something new

then I fail to see how anyone could fault him for "growing the government"

well over half of his laws were to shrink the government

none of them have expanded the scope or power of the federal government

our friends on the left continue to harp about how Trump has not gotten anything done, I was simply demonstrating that is not true

exposing liberal lies does not take that much effort, so it's not like I did anything special...

Naming personnel is a “law”…..fascinating.
Every law is a restriction of some sort. Laws only prevent action, they never encourage action. Trust us, we realize that you’re nothing special.

Were the bills to undo the stupidity of Obama administration? and if so then why are you complaining?

Less regulations should make your life easier.

Last edited by a moderator:

That wasn't a law. It was an Executive Order that Obama signed with an expiry date. Trump merely signed an EO extending the program.

That wasn't a law. It was an Executive Order that Obama signed with an expiry date. Trump merely signed an EO extending the program.

confused.jpg

Were the bills to undo the stupidity of Obama administration? and if so then why are you complaining?

Actually just the opposite is true.

Texas is the land on no regulations. My friends in South Texas had to drive to other cities to eat out, do laundry, shower, etc… during the multiple times in the past 12 months when the water was poisoned by industry.

You're just mad because he won't pay for your abortions.

Laws that undue Laws and regulation that Obama pushed onto our nation without a vote in the house and senate....................YOU BET and he ain't done yet!

Texas is the land on no regulations. My friends in South Texas had to drive to other cities to eat out, do laundry, shower, etc… during the multiple times in the past 12 months when the water was poisoned by industry.

Water was poisoned in New Mexico and Flint, so what is your point again?

Texas has the same Federal Rules they must abide by as the rest of the country, so tell me how well did your regulations work for the people of Flint?

Not so well I say and before you pass the buck remember where Flint, Michigan is at.

Also the spill that sent sludge into New Mexico water and all this happen on Obama EPA watch...

How the left love to write about Texas while pretending Liberal America is better!

What does showering and doing laundry have to do with icky water?

Didn't you get the memo Texas sucks because it is GOP held.

Too bad it is not like Flint, Michigan or New Mexico where Democrats win from time to time.

Funny how every state has to abide by the same Federal Regulations but let Candy educate me how those regulations prevented that tainted drinking water in Flint and stopped that sludge in New Mexico...

Didn't you get the memo Texas sucks because it is GOP held.

Too bad it is not like Flint, Michigan or New Mexico where Democrats win from time to time.

Funny how every state has to abide by the same Federal Regulations but let Candy educate me how those regulations prevented that tainted drinking water in Flint and stopped that sludge in New Mexico...

Yup the corpis Christi problem dissapated fast and was no health hazard...yet Flint's Democratic water supply problem still lingers on...years later.

Forum List

Back