Question for all on this board

You can’t prove that Bidens did anything wrong wrong either.
Not without an investigation.
If they did nothing wring, why worry?

1. That depends who is doing the investigation? Hint Guilliani.
2. That depends who is asking the investigation?

3. That depends the nature of the request of the investigation?

4. I will give you your money unless you do me a favor. That is bribery or extortion no matter how you twist it.

5. Why not investigate Shokin the corrupted Ukrainian prosecutor general?

6. Why not investigate John Solomon who created the conspiracy theory of Biden.

So is this a "quid pro quo"...
"I (Biden) looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours.
If the prosecutor is not fired, (QUID...) you’re not getting the money. (QUO) Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.) He got fired.
And they put in place someone who was solid at the time..
.(someone who wouldn't investigate Burisma, Biden's son's employer.)..
FLASHBACK, 2018: Joe Biden Brags At CFR Meeting About Withholding Aid To Ukraine To Force Firing Of Prosecutor

In black and white.. Biden said If the prosecutor is not fired, (QUID...) you’re not getting the money
Please refute Biden statement.

Of course it was. It was a known public policy with bipartisan support as well with support from our allies. Up till now no President has used that type of leverage on a foreign government to generate a controversy on a political opponent.

What do you mean? You first say "Of course it was"... i.e. Biden's Quid Pro Quo"..
Then the next statement.. "Up till now no President has used that type of leverage on a foreign government to generate a controversy on a political opponent."
So did Biden use Quid pro quo or not?
Biden is a Democrat, so it's OK.
Duh.

Why don't you ask ABC and CBS news networks that recently fired whistle blowers? You don't get to undermine the government of the United states by whining to a radical left wing congressman about second hand information you think you know.

Biden's guilt or innocence is irrelevant. The question is whether the phone call would have taken place, ie would Trump have been personally concerned, if Biden wasn't running for the Presidency. I don't think anyone really believes it would have. Even the people supplying excuses.

Biden's guilt or innocence is irrelevant. The question is whether the phone call would have taken place, ie would Trump have been personally concerned, if Biden wasn't running for the Presidency.
Why do you think the PouTUS would or should not be concerned with the possibly corrupt actions taken by an elected official with respect to one of our allies?

Biden's guilt or innocence is irrelevant. The question is whether the phone call would have taken place, ie would Trump have been personally concerned, if Biden wasn't running for the Presidency.
Why do you think the PouTUS would or should not be concerned with the possibly corrupt actions taken by an elected official with respect to one of our allies?

I didn't say they should or shouldn't. The question is whether the power of the Presidency can be used to dig up dirt on political enemies. If you're saying that should be allowed, well, that's the real can of worms. Because you can bet Presidents in the future will use this power to hobble opponents. How will that sit with you when a Dem is in office, and the target of the investigation is their Republican opponent?

I didn't say they should or shouldn't. The question is whether the power of the Presidency can be used to dig up dirt on political enemies.
Unless you believe running against an incumbent White House makes you immune to federal investigation of actions you took while you held federal office, the answer is yes.
Do you hold such a belief?

You can’t prove that Bidens did anything wrong wrong either.

4. I will give you your money unless you do me a favor. That is bribery or extortion no matter how you twist it.

If the prosecutor is not fired, (QUID...) you’re not getting the money. (QUO) Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.) He got fired.
FLASHBACK, 2018: Joe Biden Brags At CFR Meeting About Withholding Aid To Ukraine To Force Firing Of Prosecutor

In black and white.. Biden said If the prosecutor is not fired, (QUID...) you’re not getting the money

Of course it was. It was a known public policy with bipartisan support as well with support from our allies. Up till now no President has used that type of leverage on a foreign government to generate a controversy on a political opponent.

What do you mean? You first say "Of course it was"... i.e. Biden's Quid Pro Quo"..
Then the next statement.. "Up till now no President has used that type of leverage on a foreign government to generate a controversy on a political opponent."

Our foreign policy is largely based on quid pro quo. Unlike Trumpybear's there was no attempted domestic political targeting involved in that foreign policy ol'Joe was advancing.

Our foreign policy is largely based on quid pro quo. Unlike Trumpybear's there was no attempted domestic political targeting involved in that foreign policy ol'Joe was advancing.
Why do you believe someone running for President is immune to federal investigations of his actions while he held federal office?

I didn't say they should or shouldn't. The question is whether the power of the Presidency can be used to dig up dirt on political enemies.
Unless you believe running against an incumbent White House makes you immune to federal investigation of actions you took while you held federal office, the answer is yes.

No one said that. You made that up, silly. If a Democrat were firing off "investigations" against his political opponents, would you be ok with that?

I see this kind of bull-headed stupidity from both sides. "It's different when we do it". But it's not. When the other side does it, you'll be howling. And your complaints will fall on deaf ears because you were ok with it when your guy was in charge. That's what hypocrisy buys you.

Why do you believe someone running for President is immune to federal investigations of his actions while he held federal office?

Why do you think it's Constitutional for a sitting president to bribe a country into very publicly announcing an investigation of your political rivals?

Btw Hillary worked for the federal government and was under federal investigation while running for president. Got any other stupid questions?

No one said that. You made that up, silly.
The complaint here is that Biden is Trump's political opponent; the question is if the federal government can investigate Biden for actions he took as VP while he runs against Trump.
The answer is "Yes"
Why would or should it be otherwise?

Why do you think it's Constitutional for a sitting president to bribe a country into very publicly announcing an investigation of your political rivals?
Look at you, unable to answer the question.
As usual.

As usual.

Hillary worked for the federal government and was under federal investigation while running for president.

Should Barr open an investigation solely because Trumpybear asked him to to look for some kind of corruption by his political opponent the Vice President? Should the Ukraine?

If you believe what you do is for America then yeah there is a higher cause that loyalty to your boss

Remember Ollie North, he believes what he did was patriotic and his employee Ms Hall shredded those documents for him then she must have been humming the stars spangle banner while doing the shredding

This got Ollie a job with FOX as a patriot

As usual.
Hillary worked for the federal government and was under federal investigation while running for president.
So you take no issue with Biden being under investigation while running for President
Good.

As usual.
So you take no issue with Biden being under investigation while running for President
Good.

Should Barr open an investigation into Biden (or anybody) solely because Trumpybear asked him? To look for some kind of general corruption?

As usual.
Good.
Should Barr open an investigation into Biden (or anybody) solely because Trumpybear asked him? To look for some kind of general corruption?
OOohhh.. You think Trump had no reason to ask the Ukraine to look into Biden's actions
That's funny.

As usual.
Good.
OOohhh.. You think Trump had no reason to ask the Ukraine to look into Biden's actions
That's funny.

As usual

As usual.
Good.
That's funny.
As usual
:lol:
Don't blame me for your inability to ask a question that's reflective of the issue at hand.

Good.
That's funny.
As usual
Don't blame me for your inability to ask a question that's reflective of the issue at hand.

I understand, you deflected and jumped to Trumpybears defense. Answer enough for me.

Forum List

Back