Question For All: OK, If Haiti Is Not A S-Hole According To Democrats,Then What Is It?

Lindsey Graham, the idiot who said he confronted Trump would call it a Hell Hole......
I am still waiting for Nancy Pelosi to tell the world that she thinks Haiti is Paradise and she and Maxine Waters plans to visit the capitol of Haiti "Korea" very soon

i wonder if any Democrats take secret planes to Haiti,,,{for very secret reasons}
Like Robert Menendez visiting underage prostitutes?

Yes....that is actually called raping children...which the democrats seem to be okay with...since they support he child rapists in Hollywood.....

How could Democrats not be OK with THAT when they are very OK with chopping them up and selling their body parts?

Lindsey Graham, the idiot who said he confronted Trump would call it a Hell Hole......
I am still waiting for Nancy Pelosi to tell the world that she thinks Haiti is Paradise and she and Maxine Waters plans to visit the capitol of Haiti "Korea" very soon
SCJ Ginsberg said she would move to New Zealand if Trump was elected. Wonder why she didn't say Haiti.

SCJ Ginsberg said she would move to New Zealand if Trump was elected. Wonder why she didn't say Haiti.
im surprised Maxine Waters hasnt moved to Haiti being Trump won,,hey, she would easily be elected President there

Calling Haiti a shithole is racist to blacks. If you called Haiti a peehole, it would be racist towards asians.

Forum List

Back