Question? Does this little kid look and sound high to you?

He is autistic. His mother has trained him to drag as a way to deal with his disability.
Whaaaa?
How the hell did she come to the conclusion that bring a Drag queen would help with his fucking autism?
I don't know. You can google him. What his family has done is clearly child abuse. Mother says that he has to walk in his exaggerated hip swinging look to keep his balance.

He is autistic. His mother has trained him to drag as a way to deal with his disability.
Whaaaa?
How the hell did she come to the conclusion that bring a Drag queen would help with his fucking autism?
I don't know. You can google him. What his family has done is clearly child abuse. Mother says that he has to walk in his exaggerated hip swinging look to keep his balance.
Sounds like a load of horse puckey to me, ma'am. Does the poor thing have a father around too or no? I don't even know if I want to know. The fact anyone thinks this is healthy for kids to be around makes me sick.

You don't do this to children, Period. And the walk thing, total bullshit. They need to send someone back in there and have them test hair samples from that little guy. I guarantee...without a shadow of a doubt...his test will come back with multiple narcotic substances. These so-called parents are nothing of the sort.

WTF. The kid is definitely on drugs. Is that what America wants to be represented as. They look like traveling circus workers.
If he is autistic, the family has enough on their hands that desperation is understandable.

Still choosing a drag queen role to handle the autism is a huge stretch, IMO

That's not autism. It's fetal alcohol spectrum disorder.

A lot of doctors don't want to offend the mother by telling her that her child's brain damage is due to her negligent and deplorable behavior, so they tell them that it's autism.

Tipsycatlover said:
What his family has done is clearly child abuse.
Yes, It Is
Say It, And Everyone Knows It, Until The Cows Come Home
And Social Services Won't Come To His Rescue

This Is The Prog Agenda For Society
Undeniable For The Last Ten Years

Now Watch For Our Affirmative Members
To Condone, No --
Praise And Celebrate This

And Remember:
"I Told You So"

Yes or No?

To me he's just acting like a little kid who's getting a lot of attention--a little excited, a little goofy. I can't tell from this that he's on something or has a disability or anything like that. But certainly it's not appropriate for him to know what ketamine is or to be reading comments like "Hitler was right" outloud and on video.

I feel bad for him

My Brother Is Autistic
This Is Not Autism

This Is His Parent (You Know There's Only A Mother In The House)
This Is Her Parenting
In The Old Days
His Parent Would Be Dragged Into Social Services For Evaluation
But This Is What Is Being Pushed As A New Social Norm
So That Is Why He Is Being Praised
And Little Desmond Has His Own YouTube Channel
An Outlet For His Pedo Following

My Brother Is Autistic
This Is Not Autism

This Is His Parent (You Know There's Only A Mother In The House)
This Is Her Parenting
In The Old Days
His Parent Would Be Dragged Into Social Services For Evaluation
But This Is What Is Being Pushed As A New Social Norm
So That Is Why He Is Being Praised
And Little Desmond Has His Own YouTube Channel
An Outlet For His Pedo Following
62179610_140339410374942_1906668740133519360_n.jpg

I've read stories about "drag kids" before, and most of them don't bother me at all, but something about this kid's story is kinda strange. I remember reading that the mother decided he was gay when he was 2 years old, and introduced him to drag shows. She then allowed him to appear on a podcast with convicted murderer Michael Alig, who the mother professed she is a fan of. Then you see this video of the boy talking about doing ketamine on a couch. A scene that took place in the movie Party Monster which was about Michael Alig. It's obvious the mother is heavily influencing his behavior.

I've read stories about "drag kids" before, and most of them don't bother me at all, but something about this kid's story is kinda strange. I remember reading that the mother decided he was gay when he was 2 years old, and introduced him to drag shows. She then allowed him to appear on a podcast with convicted murderer Michael Alig, who the mother professed she is a fan of. Then you see this video of the boy talking about doing ketamine on a couch. A scene that took place in the movie Party Monster which was about Michael Alig. It's obvious the mother is heavily influencing his behavior.
I have a problem with it all, but at least you can tell when something is wrong.

Forum List

Back