Queen Elizabeth visits wounded and families. Ariana Grande runs home to her BF.

james bond

Gold Member
Oct 17, 2015
Piers Morgan, "The British journalist went on a vile Twitter tirade against Ariana Grande following the terrorist attack that killed 22 people at her concert in Manchester on May 22.

It began when Katy Perry shared an article about Queen Elizabeth visiting victims of the attack in the hospital, tweeting, "God bless The Queen and her kind heart." Morgan responded, "Agreed. Might have been nice if @ArianaGrande had stayed to do the same."

Piers Morgan Is Harassing Ariana Grande Over The Manchester Terrorist Attack

What a piece of work this Ariana Grande beotch is. She doesn't have any compassion except for her sorry behind.

Sorry, I don't have a better news article except a highly-biased source of news in Yahoo. I'm trying to wean off Yahoo since it is being taken over by liberal company Verizon, but still have my email and fantasy sports accounts tied to it. I'm moving to Google, but need software to move the mail off.

She should have stayed and visited those that were wounded at her concert and then offered a free concert to show she was not going to run from those that want to kill in the name of Islam!

So fuck her and no I would not do her with anyone dick or the purple dildo!

The Queen is a tough, real woman, of that there is no doubt.

She's been there through tougher stuff than this.

It just highlights the disparity between the generations.

Queen-mechanic-Army-663268.jpg

The Queen is a tough, real woman, of that there is no doubt.

She's been there through tougher stuff than this.

It just highlights the disparity between the generations.

Queen-mechanic-Army-663268.jpg

That woman has been through hell and back and her father guided their country through a dark part of Human History, so there is no doubt the woman is tough as nails and today youth has nothing on her!

Ariana Grande vows to return to Manchester: 'We won't let this divide us'

Ariana Grande speaks out on UK deadly blast

Ariana Grande wrote a long, heartfelt tweet Friday in which she vowed to return to Manchester after a terrorist attack outside of her concert Monday night took the lives of 22 people, most of them her young fans.

"My heart, prayers and deepest condolences are with the victims of the Manchester Attack and their loved ones," Grande wrote. "The way you have handled all of this has been more inspiring and made me more proud than you'll ever know."

The singer said she will return "to the brave city of Manchester" to spend time with her fans and to help raise money for the families and friends of the victims.

Ariana Grande vows to return to Manchester: 'We won't let this divide us' | Fox News

I seriously doubt the citizens of Manchester would want the slut giving another concert in their city.

It would be like an open challenge for the bombers to try it again. ... :eusa_hand:

I seriously doubt the citizens of Manchester would want the slut giving another concert in their city.

It would be like an open challenge for the bombers to try it again. ... :eusa_hand:

I highly doubt that the citizens of Manchester are concerned about the opinion of a
son of a bitch muhummad ass licker like you

Yep, she should have stayed.
While she obviously is not responsible for the twisted Muslim who attacked, she is responsible for drawing the crowd in the first place.
She could have went on a visiting tour with the media to all those hospitalized and homes of the victims families. She had the opportunity to raise the spirits of all those involved with this horrific event.

Shame on her.

While she obviously is not responsible for the twisted Muslim who attacked, she is responsible for drawing the crowd in the first place.
She could have went on a visiting tour with the media to all those hospitalized and homes of the victims families. She had the opportunity to raise the spirits of all those involved with this horrific event.

Shame on her.

nope-------too soon

Piers Morgan, "The British journalist went on a vile Twitter tirade against Ariana Grande following the terrorist attack that killed 22 people at her concert in Manchester on May 22.

It began when Katy Perry shared an article about Queen Elizabeth visiting victims of the attack in the hospital, tweeting, "God bless The Queen and her kind heart." Morgan responded, "Agreed. Might have been nice if @ArianaGrande had stayed to do the same."

What a piece of work this Ariana Grande beotch is. She doesn't have any compassion except for her sorry behind.

Sorry, I don't have a better news article except a highly-biased source of news in Yahoo. I'm trying to wean off Yahoo since it is being taken over by liberal company Verizon, but still have my email and fantasy sports accounts tied to it. I'm moving to Google, but need software to move the mail off.
your title implies that expectations for a queen and a tween pop star are the same??

there are many reasons why it is UNREASONABLE that Ariana be castigated for GOING HOME.
She was ALSO a victim-----thought not physically harmed she did live thru the horror. Another
issue is that she and her handlers could not predict how her presence would affect the injured
victims and their relatives--------it is far too soon for her to IMPOSE herself on victims and their
families

I thought better of you than this. You should abandon this cult.

Shame on her.

nope-------too soon

Never too soon.

there are many reasons why it is UNREASONABLE that Ariana be castigated for GOING HOME.
She was ALSO a victim-----thought not physically harmed she did live thru the horror. Another
issue is that she and her handlers could not predict how her presence would affect the injured
victims and their relatives--------it is far too soon for her to IMPOSE herself on victims and their
families

If I'm her, at the very least I stay around even if it's simply to remain holed up in a luxurious hotel room. I wait and find out what I can do, what role can I play to help. Only after I've exhausted all possibilities do I leave town.
If I'm in her shoes, I'm fully aware the role I played in this mess, and I use that to motivate me. Not just in the future, but while the grieving is still going on.

This Ariana is Generation Snowflake, what else can we expect from her? At age 23 and even younger men have fought in wars against such vile evil like Islam. These snowflakes though, the only thing they know how to do when confronted is to cry like a baby. It baffles me that anyone can still go on spewing crap like "we can't let this divide us", which is code word for we should not feel angry towards the Islamic culture that is responsible for these attacks.

Forum List

Back