Quarterback Kyle Orton pulls fast one on Cowboys, agrees to deal with Bills

Nice! Cowgirls exist to be screwed after all :badgrin:

Let's see if you will be laughing around december

What does that even mean? What in the world are you talking about?

If you're asking if I'd bet that the Cowgirls don't have a chance in hell of making the playoffs this year then you're on. The gals are going to be a disaster this year, as per usual. :badgrin:

I will bookmark this thread and come back to you in December and see which one of us will be laughing near Christmas time

Sure you will.

Nobody will care. We(Seahawks fans) will be busy celebrating winning the NFC West and preparing to repeat February's win in New Jersey with a victory in SB #49 in AZ.

If you're asking if I'd bet that the Cowgirls don't have a chance in hell of making the playoffs this year then you're on. The gals are going to be a disaster this year, as per usual. :badgrin:

I will bookmark this thread and come back to you in December and see which one of us will be laughing near Christmas time

Sure you will.

Nobody will care. We(Seahawks fans) will be busy celebrating winning the NFC West and preparing to repeat February's win in New Jersey with a victory in SB #49 in AZ.

holla at me around december 22nd

I can't wait. Please make sure to remind me about this in December even if the gals defense is historically bad and they're at the bottom of the NFC east. Promise me!!!

why would they be at the bottom of the NFC east when they went 5-1 in the division last year? Talk to me

Alright you've just become the first poster to ever make my Siggy. I'll expect a message from you on December 22; as you specified that date to another poster. I can't wait to hear from you :thup:

I can't wait. Please make sure to remind me about this in December even if the gals defense is historically bad and they're at the bottom of the NFC east. Promise me!!!

why would they be at the bottom of the NFC east when they went 5-1 in the division last year? Talk to me

Alright you've just become the first poster to ever make my Siggy. I'll expect a message from you on December 22; as you specified that date to another poster. I can't wait to hear from you :thup:

Are going to answer my question???????????????????????????????

Sure. The Redskins and Eagles are just better. And the Giants can't POSSIBLY be as bad as they were last year.

And the Cowgirls defense, which was EMBARRASSING last year lost key players. So somehow, believe it or not, they're going to be worse.

AND they have a shitty coach. AND they have a shitty quarterback. AND Jason Witten is a year older. AND Dez Bryant is one domestic assault away from a 6 game suspension. AND they have zero other threats on offense. AND Jerry Jones.

But I'll admit you guys have a great jumbotron :thup:

Sure. The Redskins and Eagles are just better. And the Giants can't POSSIBLY be as bad as they were last year.

And the Cowgirls defense, which was EMBARRASSING last year lost key players. So somehow, believe it or not, they're going to be worse.

AND they have a shitty coach. AND they have a shitty quarterback. AND Jason Witten is a year older. AND Dez Bryant is one domestic assault away from a 6 game suspension. AND they have zero other threats on offense. AND Jerry Jones.

I will remind myself to look for you about 6 weeks into the 2014 season

I will remind myself to look for you about 6 weeks into the 2014 season

Great :thup:

Dallas has no defense, the defense can't stop rice paper. I think this year they fall below 8-8.

Dallas has no defense, the defense can't stop rice paper. I think this year they fall below 8-8.

They have no defense but was still one game away from winning the division and was 5-0 in the division up until that point

That was last year, their defense is worse, Philly and Washington are better, the Giants are the same. 8-8 is not an 8-8 team. They will finish 7-9 would be a good year this year. More than likely they will finish 6-10.

The home opener with the 9ers should be interesting.

I think the Cowgirls could win this one.

Santa Clara is imploding on defense. (See "Today's NFC West News")

If Homo can get it together....And JJ can keep himself from trying to manage the game..

If Homo can get it together....And JJ can keep himself from trying to manage the game..

Who cares about a homer starting a thread " today's nfc west news". You are boring to read.

Romo has actually been a pretty good QB during his career. Yes, he's had some big game mistakes....but so has Peyton Manning, and few people would call HIM a shitty QB. I'm not saying Romo is near Manning's level, just pointing out that mistakes can sometimes overshadow other achievements.

If you think Dez Bryant and Jason Witten are the only threats on the Cowboys offense, you haven't watched them play. DeMarco Murray is a threat, he's just got Darren McFadden style glass body. Terrence Williams has showed himself to be a strong complement at receiver. The Cowboys' offense was not their problem last year nor should it be this year.

Who cares about a homer starting a thread " today's nfc west news". You are boring to read.

Then why read my posts? Better yet put me on ignore..problem solved. Even better I'll put YOU on ignore so I won't have to see your constant whining.

Then why read my posts? Better yet put me on ignore..problem solved. Even better I'll put YOU on ignore so I won't have to see your constant whining.

I don't put anyone on ignore, not my policy. I'll read your post when I want a good laugh or just want to read pure fantasy.

Forum List

Back