Qualifications; As Tea Party Candidate??

Mr. Shaman

May 4, 2010
Besides being sane, shouldn't you also have some rudimentary-knowledge of American History???? :eusa_eh:

bilde

"Do you know, where does this phrase 'separation of church and state' come from?" Urquhart asked at a campaign event last April. "It was not in Jefferson's letter to the Danbury Baptists. ... The exact phrase 'separation of Church and State' came out of Adolph Hitler’s mouth, that's where it comes from. So the next time your liberal friends talk about the separation of Church and State ask them why they’re Nazis."

:cuckoo:

LOL, the Obama thinks we have 57 states, and they are asking if people from the TEA PARTY who run for office should have SOME KNOWLEDGE of American History.

man oh man..:cuckoo::lol:

Last edited:
Huh, it appears that Castle is a GOP candidate. The Tea Party = the GOP?

Who knew.

Castle is a RINO...

The Tea Party winners in politics have enough education and common sense to combine with family values, limited government, and a strong belief in the Constitution, and that is what the majority of Americans want. Many of them have business backgrounds and that is what America needs. I think the Republicans have learned a strong lesson when it comes to spending and taxing, from the advocates of the Tea Party Express....:)

Last edited:
Link?

Yet, more importantly, what does the Tea Party say about being equal to the GOP?

:rolleyes:

Michael Steele embraces tea party, Jim DeMint | McClatchy
Aaaaaand, in your mind, that means that the GOP IS the Tea Party, right?

You tell me:

"What political analysis gets you to the conclusion that … there's a disconnect between them and us when we're fighting for the same issues?" he said after a GOP rally. "It doesn't make much sense to me."

Last edited:
Aaaaaand, in your mind, that means that the GOP IS the Tea Party, right?

You tell me:

"What political analysis gets you to the conclusion that … there's a disconnect between them and us when we're fighting for the same issues?" he said after a GOP rally. "It doesn't make much sense to me."
See, Yank....I already know that saying one embraces something does not equate to BEING something.

For you and the Tourettes-suffering OP, obviously it does.

What're ya gonna do?

*shrug*

Forum List

Back