Putting Newtown in Perspective

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
From Omnibus Dubitandum at the Understanding Each Other blog comes this link to a comparison:

Ironically, the day before some Chinaman entered a school and stabbed about the same number of children with a knife.
China: Man with knife slashes 22 school children - World - IBNLive and it happened before in 2010 Officials: In China, man stabs, kills 8 children - USATODAY.com So should we ban knives and how many die from misuse of vehicles - lets limit them to bus & taxi drivers!

Why is it not a surprise that so many Lefties are doing everything they can to politicize this horrible tragedy.

And Thomas Jefferson gives us this advice: "Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have ... The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decrease

An Omion News Report for Lefties

Sorry, but I won't even post an excerpt as this is too profane. But, it is a perfect example of left-wing journalism about the horrid slauhgter yesterday.. At Fuck Everything, Nation Reports | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

And one of the nicest graphics I've seen:

282831_10151310424406749_606322374_n.jpg

Israel has a solution to this problem:
Israel-copy-600x439.jpg

From Omnibus Dubitandum at the Understanding Each Other blog comes this link to a comparison:

Ironically, the day before some Chinaman entered a school and stabbed about the same number of children with a knife.
China: Man with knife slashes 22 school children - World - IBNLive and it happened before in 2010 Officials: In China, man stabs, kills 8 children - USATODAY.com So should we ban knives and how many die from misuse of vehicles - lets limit them to bus & taxi drivers!

Why is it not a surprise that so many Lefties are doing everything they can to politicize this horrible tragedy.

And Thomas Jefferson gives us this advice: "Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have ... The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decrease

Sorry, but I won't even post an excerpt as this is too profane. But, it is a perfect example of left-wing journalism about the horrid slauhgter yesterday.. At Fuck Everything, Nation Reports | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

Israel-copy-600x439.jpg

I know it's serious times right now...

but that last photo made me think of this...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4GZFbCqx18]Van Halen - Hot For Teacher (HQ music video) - YouTube[/ame]

eta: guess it's fairly obvious by now, but chicks with guns make me hot... :)

Last edited:

Israel-copy-600x439.jpg

I know it's serious times right now...

but that last photo made me think of this...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4GZFbCqx18]Van Halen - Hot For Teacher (HQ music video) - YouTube[/ame]

eta: guess it's fairly obvious by now, but chicks with guns make me hot... :)

One of the best rock and roll songs of all time.

Israel-copy-600x439.jpg

POsting lists of other mass killings is supposed to put this in "perspective"?

That's sick and what's even more sick is making this about a political agenda.

Please stop.

There's plenty of time for the Obama hating and gun loving. Can't you just, for a little while, let this be about protecting our children and mourning all the people who were killed?

Israel-copy-600x439.jpg

How about we do this?

If China has a problem with knives, they should ban knives
If we have a problem with guns, we should ban guns

You attack the problem at it's core

Forum List

Back