Putting blacks down is panering to tea party at it's lowest.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LilOlLady, Oct 12, 2011.

1. LilOlLady

LilOlLady Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +762
    PUTTING BLACKS DOWN IS PANERING TO TEA PARTY AT IT'S LOWEST.

STATES, COUNTIES, CITIES, CHARITIES, CHURCHES

Give me a frigging break. Cain believe I should look to these for my retirement and medical care and for my children’s education. What are these people doing for the homeless and jobless?

If Government got out of your lives you would not have a life. Do us all a big favor Cain and stay the hell out of Government.

When you destroy Government, you destroy people and GOP T-Party congress is hell bent on doing just that.

If Obama fails, we all fail and the next president in line will fail also.

GOP stay the hell out of my government. Government created Social Security, Medicare and other social services programs and they are the one who will fix it if it need fixing. I get my Social Security check each month. I get medical care when I use my Medicare card. No church or charity has ever done that for me. Matter of fact they are always begging for my pennies.

I got you number Cain and I will not be calling you and on behalf of al Blacks. How the hell do he expect the black vote when all he do is put blacks down.

Blacks have not reached the promise land yet, Mr. Cain and left up to you they never will.

Cain putting Blacks down is pandering to White T-Bagger at it lowest.

2. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,220
    There is only one person who should be concerned about your retirement: You.

If you don't care enough about it to work for it, then it's not that important to you and you shouldn't complain when you don't have one.

I dont plan on retiring. I like working. And Ill find some other work to do. Its healthy for people to work. Its not healthy for us to be idle.

3. Charles_Main

Charles_Main AR15 Owner

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,251
    Who in the Hell are you to Judge What a black man says about his own Race? Whites are critical of our own Race all the time, and were not attacked for it. Cain is not the only Black person in America to feel the way he does.

I swear you Libs man, You think you know everything, and you don't know a damn thing.

4. skipper

skipper VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +89
    She's already getting Social Security and Medicare. Maybe she's unable to "work for it."

5. Lakhota

Lakhota Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,112
    Many of them DID "work for it" their entire lives - while paying into Social Security. Many of them were also robbed of their pension plans by corporate raiders.

'Retirement Heist': How Firms Trimmed Pensions : NPR

6. Care4all

Care4all Warrior Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,129
    yeah yeah, i used to think that way too, decades ago....but as you get older, things can change.

i'm not working, at a job anymore but i am busy as a beaver....just because you don't work at a paying job does not mean you are idle....that's actually when you have the time to do things that count!!! That have true meaning....and when you can be more helpful to the needy!

7. Matthew

Matthew Blue dog all the way!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,260
    Well, when you have a murder or rape rate making up 60 percent of all cases within the US...You will be judged harshly on it. But, I guess a certain people are more equal than others within the leftist view.

8. CT9

CT9 Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +41
    Are you black? I have feeling you aren't? I saw your other thread how many black people do you know?

I have a lot of black friends, I live in a predominantly black neighborhood, and I know a lot the racists will scoff at this on here, many of whom are tea partiers, but most of my idols coming up have been black.

I'm not a tea partier, but I like Cain a lot. This post is just dumb and like many of the Cain haters, a deluded view of reality.

If you want to say his 999 plan doesn't work, won't get passed, and even venturing into more crony capitalism. I understand those doubts and respect those opinions, but labeling him ignorant and I know how else many would label him. That is ignorant, and just so dumb I do not have enough intelligence to articulate a strong enough argument that has fallen deep into that pit of racism. You are over thinking it. People have different perceptions of what is wrong and what people need to do, but most of it comes from love not some form of hate.

A person wouldn't waste there time and put up with the ridicule if it was outta hate. He would say screw you and let you continue on this path of self destruction, and kick back and enjoy it.

I can't even begin to explain your lack of understanding the issues facing social security and medicare. It's all over the news. Even though yours would not be touched, you still refuse any risk of changes and all you do is screw all of us even more as prior generations have done, thanks.

9. CT9

CT9 Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +41
    lol so we should pay you so you can go off and do things that have "true meaning" while we work to pay for your life?

I'm having a hard time what you are saying... I could interpret it many ways you wouldn't like and I don't mean to overstep but a sever flaw in your character.

10. CT9

CT9 Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +41
    I understand this, my uncle lost everything. I don't see changes being suggested that cut social security for considerable time in which the people affected are still in the prime earning years of their lives. Life expectancy will continue to grow and people will work longer. Looking at reforming it considering the population changes we will experience, which is a reason we need immigration and will weigh heavily into this debate. They really need to look at it though, and I definitely think this needs to be accounted for if they ever get around to discussing tax and entitlement reform.