Putlerstan FINITO, Belarus: "Saudi Arabian OIL prices are just wonderful and keep importing altern

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Putlerstan FINITO, Belarus: "Saudi Arabian OIL prices are just wonderful and keep importing alternative crude oil" LOL, Vova is the worst than Gorbachev this time it will be total FINITO of juchi ulus

cfe0d5ade2a69da61067e11846384249.jpg

"We've been working with Saudi Arabia since last year, there was a meeting in London last week... The prices are just wonderful," a source at a Belarus oil trader told Reuters.

Belarus said it would keep importing alternative crude oil even if supplies from Moscow are fully restored
." Saudi Arabia moves to grab Russian oil market share, sources say

You are not very smart. US oil companies are currently losing 20 $ per barrel.
Russia said it can suffer 10 years of this price, they don´t lose as much.

i dont real your mongol propaganda, only bydlo like you can read what juchi Beylerbeyi (bydlo Mongols) says

I am hardly able to express my disappointment.

Russia Can't Afford Its New T-14 Armata Tanks, Turns To ...
www.thedrive.com › the-war-zone › russia-cant-afford-its-new-t-14-a...

Aug 2, 2018 - More than three years after Russia's T-14 Armata tank made its widely ... only make sense for Russia to decide to hold off mass producing the tanks. ... for a larger or more capable weapon have repeatedly failed to materialize.

The most spectacular Russian military failures of all time | The ...
www.independent.co.uk › News › World › Europe

Dec 23, 2016 - The T-14 Armata tank was billed as the "world's first post-war, ... The Soviet Union's T-80 was the first production tank to be equipped with a gas ...

Forum List

Back