Putin warns US is preparing to bomb Syrian capital of Damascus

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Vladimir Putin has sensationally claimed that the US is preparing airstrikes on the Syrian capital – and will pin the blame on Bashar-al Assad’s forces. The Russian leader made the astonishing claim – that the US is planning to FAKE chemicals weapons attacks – during a joint press conference with the Italian President Sergio Mattarella. Putin insisted Russia would tolerate Western criticism of its role in Syria but hoped that attitudes would eventually soften. But his claims that Russia has information strikes are being planned by the US on the southern Damascus region –

PROPHECY ALERT: Putin Warns US is preparing to Bomb Syrian Capital of Damascus!
----------------------------------------------------------------

Guess we shall see how true this is when and if they actually do it. If we do well I guess that is when world war 3 will kick off.

Vladimir Putin has sensationally claimed that the US is preparing airstrikes on the Syrian capital – and will pin the blame on Bashar-al Assad’s forces. The Russian leader made the astonishing claim – that the US is planning to FAKE chemicals weapons attacks – during a joint press conference with the Italian President Sergio Mattarella. Putin insisted Russia would tolerate Western criticism of its role in Syria but hoped that attitudes would eventually soften. But his claims that Russia has information strikes are being planned by the US on the southern Damascus region –

Guess we shall see how true this is when and if they actually do it. If we do well I guess that is when world war 3 will kick off.
From what I am reading this may be the person/organization that delivered the chemicals 'Yousef Al Zalzalah'. To Syria for both factions. He has a large share in KGL Petroleum and warehouses throughout eastern Europe. Basically a powerful bully in Kuwait with lots of resources.

If we do well I guess that is when world war 3 will kick off.
Wouldn't be a morning coffee without seeing the daily MindWars knee-trembling doom fear talk, and today's source is Pulitzer Prize winning End of Times Headlines.

Thanks MindWars, our fearful little reporter!

From what I am reading this may be the person/organization that delivered the chemicals 'Yousef Al Zalzalah'. To Syria for both factions. He has a large share in KGL Petroleum and warehouses throughout eastern Europe. Basically a powerful bully in Kuwait with lots of resources.
Here is the message that was with this document if you can find someone to translate it or use a Persian keyboard to get it where you can use translator online:

Yusuf al-Zalzalah, the largest shareholder in Kgl, is suspected of having links with factories in Eastern Europe to sell arms to the Revolutionary Guards and militias.

Yusuf al-Zalzalah.jpg

Forum List

Back