Putin to U.S.: I'm ready for another Cuban Missile-style crisis if you want one

and KGB Trump is not about to say a word about it
It's a good thing we have "KGB Trump" in office, or we would have been at war with Russia over a year ago with warmongering "No fly zone Hillary."

:auiqs.jpg:

It's a good thing we have "KGB Trump" in office, or we would have been at war with Russia over a year ago with warmongering "No fly zone Hillary."

That’s what Putin told the world, too. He was trying to frighten people to vote for Trump. He’s doing the same thing now.

Putin’s threats have no basis in fact. He doesn’t have the money or the resources to do anything but make empty threats.

But a good Twitter battle with Trump makes even Kim sound dangerous, and Trump needs a ratings boost.

This threat is as real as Jussie Smollett’s racist attack.

That’s what Putin told the world, too. He was trying to frighten people to vote for Trump. He’s doing the same thing now.

Putin’s threats have no basis in fact. He doesn’t have the money or the resources to do anything but make empty threats.

But a good Twitter battle with Trump makes even Kim sound dangerous, and Trump needs a ratings boost.

This threat is as real as Jussie Smollett’s racist attack.

our board Russians know that - if they didnt they would be hiding under beds like they were doing after 911

1024px-Graham%27s_Hierarchy_of_Disagreement-en.svg.png

Putin threatens the US and it somehow magically is not the fault of the President of the United States. It is somehow the fault of the person who lost the 2016 election.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Oh, man...this is fucking priceless! :lol:

The fuckwits have really gone round the bend, folks.

Putin makes me laugh.
People talking about Putin make me laugh.
Russia has the GDP of Texas and less than half of our population.

Russia is really not a threat to anyone, and they'd be stupid to ever go to war with The US.

So what they like to do, is get Dupes, like The Leftards on this Forum to talk about Russia this, Russia that.

They love to stir things up, and if they can disrupt anything in any country, get air time in the main stream media, or even like they did in THE US, bring Government to a Grinding halt, tie up The Administration, waste taxpayer's money, and even get Russian Moles in The FBI and DOJ to go along with Investigating The President for no reason at all but Hillary Said, then they have done their jobs.

The best allies of Russia are The Democrat Party and Mainstream media as they continue to help countries like Russia spread division, dissension and disruption.

I would say that the period between 2016 to present has been Russia's most successful Propaganda Campaign against The US, and it all started with Hillary Clinton's Dossier and willing DUPES on The Left.

The Democrat Party's Platform and messaging for the next Election Should be

Useful Idiots for President 2020

Putin threatens the US and it somehow magically is not the fault of the President of the United States. It is somehow the fault of the person who lost the 2016 election.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Oh, man...this is fucking priceless! :lol:

The fuckwits have really gone round the bend, folks.
I NEVER SAID THAT. TRUMP DID SCRAP THE INF.

Folks just made the comment that Trump is a pawn of the Kremlin, that is patently absurd, isn't it?

No, it is definitely the fault of the current occupant of the oval office.

But tell me how he is a stooge of the Kremlin?

If the Kremlin doesn't want the INF scrapped, and every intelligent politician doesn't want it scrapped, and the only folks that want it scrapped are the weapons manufacturers and one of Trump's number one clients, the military. . .

How exactly does the bode well for the fact that posters like Siete and Dragon Lady can believe otherwise? Isn't that essentially what this whole presser by Putin is about? It's his statement to the US defense establishment about how dumb it is being. . . .

Looks like Putin is feeling a bit bolder after Hillary’s generous gift of uranium.
You do know that not one gram of uranium went to Russia...right? Right?

Idiot.
That's not exactly true.

Fungibility - Wikipedia
Sory Vlad...but Uranium is TRACKED. There were NO export licenses sold along with that deal. Later there were licenses that allowed SOME of that yellowcake to go to CANADA for processing but NONE of that went to Russia.

NONE.

And besides...Putin has plenty of other sources.

Forum List

Back