Putin´s ruble goes straight into a toilet seat! 80,2 today I predict 100 r for one $ the very next week !Flush into a toilet seat entire Pootin´s ulus

How long it take for us to flush into a toilet seat entire Moscow ulus?

• less than 1 year

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 1-2 years

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-4 years

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Nothing much is possible when Russia is being led by a very strong and resolute leader like Putin.
LOL. you try to spell a THUG ? A GANG LEADER ?

YOUR ULUS IS DYING OUT , YOU KNOW IT ? IT PRODUCES 1% OF THE WORLD GDP, 0 CHANCE AGAINST US

For the first time since WW" , more than 2.5 million people are expected to die in Muscovy this year.
The birth rate is no less difficult - the number of children born will be a minimum in 20 years (1.4 million), writes TJ.

The negative demographic picture is reflected in the record natural loss of 1946 - more than 1.1 million people in 2021 (-7.5 per 1,000 inhabitants).

The coronavirus pandemic directly and indirectly led to an excess mortality in 2020-2021, which exceeds the trends of previous years (2015-2019) by 28% or almost 1 million people.

Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

Another red hot story at RT. It's starting to come too fast to keep up to. Much could be happeninig at antiwar.com too, if they really care about their professed agenda?

NATO rejects Russia’s ‘red line’​

You make a valid point on backing Russia into a corner and that's a good reason to suspect more brinkmanship. But make no mistake, the pipeline deal succeeding with Germany is the watershed issue in that it will seal relations between Russia and Germany, and hence with the EU.

And America's hopes will be no more. But I'm still wondering if you're old enough to get it?

And fwiw, egos have little to do with the struggle.

Well I'm not Bert the Turtle old, but I'm old enough.

You make a valid point on backing Russia

Russia’s Attempts to Sanction-Proof Its Economy Have Exposed a Weak Spot

Experts say the package of retributions drawn by the U.S. and Europe will inflict heavy damage despite Russia’s efforts to insulate its economy

Russia’s Attempts to Sanction-Proof Its Economy Have Exposed a Weak Spot

Experts say the package of retributions drawn by the U.S. and Europe will inflict heavy damage despite Russia’s efforts to insulate its economy

Russia and other countries are moving their trade relations away from the US and it's influence, to China's friendly cooperation. The world is in an adjustment period, which provides good reason for America to try to stop it from happening.

Russia and other countries are moving their trade relations away from the US and it's influence, to China's friendly cooperation. The world is in an adjustment period, which provides good reason for America to try to stop it from happening.
Russia and other countries are moving their trade relations away from the US and it's influence,
Good Luck with it, the hans NEVER pay full price, by the way Putin gave back STOLEN outer Manchuria already ?

Forum List

Back