Putin´s Constitutional Court: “The USSR was an illegally created state”

well, first time for many years i agree with Putin.... guys do you agree that USSR was an illegally created state ?

“The USSR is an illegally created state”: judge of the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation spoke about Russia and the Soviet past"

“The USSR is an illegally created state”: judge of the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation spoke about Russia and the Soviet past

Disagree because the USSR creation happened because of the rebellion by the Bolsheviks that lead to the fall of the Tzar dynasty.

Just my opinion.

well, first time for many years i agree with Putin.... guys do you agree that USSR was an illegally created state ?

“The USSR is an illegally created state”: judge of the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation spoke about Russia and the Soviet past"

“The USSR is an illegally created state”: judge of the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation spoke about Russia and the Soviet past

Disagree because the USSR creation happened because of the rebellion by the Bolsheviks that lead to the fall of the Tzar dynasty.

Just my opinion.
rebellion by the Bolsheviks that lead to the fall of the Tzar dynasty.

Bolsheviks coup took place long after last Korovkin czar (real surname of Romanov) abdicated

Fevrálʹskaya revolyútsiya), known in Soviet historiography as the February Bourgeois Democratic Revolution and sometimes as the March Revolution, was the first of two revolutions which took place in Russia in 1917. ... Three days later Tsar Nicholas II abdicated, ending Romanov dynastic rule and the Russian Empire.

February Revolution - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back